Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

It's not a disguise

Outside the Jedi Academy on Ossus

Vitani was used to being prejudiced against because she was a Clawdite, a species which was seen as not to be trusted because of their shape-shifting abilities, and it wasn't very common amongst the Jedi, she understood that. But sometimes things would be taken to far. But it wasn't as though everyone she came across discriminated her, it was far from that. In her whole life at the Academy, it had only been one person, but it was something the Jedi never saw. The one person she had tried to forgive, as a Jedi should, but never could.

The Padawan knew she was supposed to be selfless and look out for other people before herself, but that didn't stop her from having feelings. The snide remarks from that one person never made her sad, rather angry. She also knew that she couldn't be angry, but it was something she couldn't help.

Vitani left the Academy angrily and walked into the forest which covered basically the whole planet. It was vast and calming. She drew her lightsaber and cut through branches and plants that were in the way, giving a complete disregard for everything. Once she had been walking for a few minutes, she sat down under a tree. The sun was drowned out by the surrounding trees. She left her lightsaber hilt besides her and pulled her knees up to her chest, trying to cleanse her mind. It was almost peaceful...

Char-Li came from his sort of hiding spot, mainly because it was cut to shreds. He just wanted to fall asleep, so when the rather angry Padawan sliced at his stop, he didn't do anything but stay still until she stopped killing the trees around her. He slowly came out, hands raised and weapons in plain view to show he wasn't going to hurt her. Typical tactic for him if he wanted to actually show himself off as not a threat.

"What did the trees ever do to you?" He asked, his communication speaker distorted from his cloak. It gave a bit of an edgier voice than usual, might've been the blaster fire he had sustained before coming here.

Char-Li had just escaped a group of bounty hunters, not really sure as to why, but maybe it was his armor or weapons. Old republic tech was sometimes saught after by the collectors so it wasn't a surprise they wanted his DC-15s Carbine blaster or his DC-15 Sidearm. It was all different but at the same time not surprising for him.

[member="Vitani Amani"]

//Sorry if it's short or not what you're expecting ^.^

Vitani looked up, alarmed at first. She grabbed the lightsaber hilt and ignited it but saw that the person who had confronted her had no hands on any weapons. She hesitated for a moment but soon deactivated the blade as quickly as she had ignited it, giving the newcomer a weary look. Vitani was always one to talk to strangers, though it depended how strange they actually were...

"They got in my way." she muttered, sounding grumpy now rather than angry or alert. "Who are you?" she asked, slowly rising to her feet and circling [member="Char-Li Luzerei"] to look at him.

it's great, thanks! ^-^

"Does it matter?" He asked as he stood where he was, "The real question is where am I am I and why a Jedi like you is here." He was a bit confused, but hey, it's fine since he didn't really know why he was being chased by Rodians. He looked at [member="Vitani Amani"] , looking down at the girl. He sighed, knowing very well that if need be he could hold his own against a Jedi, no matter how old or young.

"Char-Li, don't chop my head off."

"Yes because I'll kill you where you stand if you don't tell me who you are." she said, though making no move towards her weapon. Clearly it was just an empty threat. "I'm here because I want to get away from the Academy, there were Padawans saying things behind my back there and I don't appreciate it." she said with a frown.

The Padawan slid her lightsaber back onto her belt and sighed, she got to her feet to address the other person. "I'm not really going to hurt you, we're peacekeepers, not war makers. Or that's what we like to think..."

[member="Char-Li Luzerei"]

Char-Li nodded before letting his hands fall to his side as he sat down on a log, "Jedis are around? Maybe they could take me back to Tattooine or something, either way I'm not really here for anything other than the fact that I'm lost from being chased by bounty hunters. I'm no bad guy, just caught in the wrong place at the wrong time. The name's Char-Li Luzerei, if you recognize the accent then trust me, I'm not like them."

Former Anti-Trooper fetus turned Mando Bounty Hunter.

[member="Vitani Amani"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom