Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

It's just a flesh wound!

I smiled as she said ouch. I had won! I felt so good winning against her, then I fell. I celebrated to early and had my feet pulled out from underneath me. My saber dropped from my hand and turned off as it hid the ground. I landed hard on my back, and left a "Umph" From my mouth. I had to get up and fast. Placing my palms down on the ground above my head I kicked up my legs to roll back and come up standing. my right hand lashed out with the force to my saber as it once more smacked into my hand.

I looked to her and smiled. just standing there with the currently off, lightsaber in my right hand.

@[member="Saran Drast"]

Saran drew herself up with the force, letting the padawan smirk at her. "Well done. Although you did get lucky. Thanks for the reminder to get this looked better at." She said, holding her right wrist. It hurt, bad, but she could still move it around, so nothing broken. She let go and held her good hand out for @[member="Xander Carrick"] to shake.

I smiled and took her hand as she offered it to me Saying that I had gotten lucky. I just nodded my head. I never believed in luck. Nor coincidences. Everything was tied together somehow. and it was for me to find that not. "No problem, and good luck with that." I turned to return back to my ship when I looked back over my shoulder, "Maybe next time you won't let up on me? See ya round."

@[member="Saran Drast"]

"Heh. Maybe. See you." Saran said as she watched @[member="Xander Carrick"] turn and walk away. If they met again, may it be as allies, not enemies. She didn't need more of those. Smiling contently, she called both her blades back to her. Turning, she headed to the medical bay. Her wrist REALLY needed looked at.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom