Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

It's Forging Time!

Miss Blonde

Trying to be straight in a crooked Galaxy
Objective: Build some armor.

When in the criminal underworld certain precautions had to be taken in order to maintain secrecy, precautions like putting a black bag over a pair of Mandalorian's heads and guiding them into a location to keep it a mystery to them. Personal computers would be stripped, and they would have to trust the Crime Lord that she had their best interests in mind. So once they were at the workshop the woman had their bags removed and they'd be able to everything around them.

Large smelters, forging tables, massive machines and metallic printers. Miss Blonde stood there in front of the two and gave them a very stern yet near friendly look. They were going to help in the construction of their armor and they would learn something from a beskar smith like herself. Even as a non Mandalorian the woman appreciated the culture and the metal itself, hence why she made armor for members of the Empire upon request.

"Welcome to my personal workshop, you are all my guests. And as my guests you will have to abide by some rules. You pull your own weight, as you can see I'm not the biggest person in the world so without my power armor I can't really lift much. So when I ask you to do something, please do it. No running while machines are operating, no touching crap unless I say so, and if you have any requests please direct them to me in an orderly fashion." Blonde gave her little speech and would then direct her little helpers.

"Now I have two jobs. Someone take the crate of Beskar over there and load them into the smelters, and the other take that torch and light the forge. I need to go lay out the armor molds." Blonde said as she pointed at the tasks at hand.

[member="Gray Raxis"] @Khia Wral

Gray felt the black bag over his head was a little unneeded, but he could understand the desire to be secretive. There were plenty of people out there who would love nothing more than to destroy everything [member="Miss Blonde"] had worked so hard to build. He personally didn't know any of them but knew they existed. He didn't have anything else on him but his lightsaber Whisper and his communicator to keep up with messages and the like. He did wonder how his companion in the black sacking situation was dealing with it, but based on prior experience with her it would be silence followed by more silence followed by a snarky comment which would have even more silence after. He himself was doing fine with it because he could just use force sight to see out past the bag if need be, but he wasn't feeling the need for it right now.

Gray soon enough was allowed to get a look at Blonde's extensive forge. It was impressive to say the least, but not exactly a surprise. He had gotten a look at what she could do already when she taught him how to imbue items while he helped her forge his blade Calm and her sister. They were quickly given some orders and a chance to pick their job of choice. He decided the easier of the tasks would be lighting the forge, so he said, " I will deal with the crates and loading the ore. If anyone feels like stripping due to the heat by the way, let me know so I can be sure to take in all of the glory of it with my full focus." He winked to the two ladies with an impish grin on his face. He chuckled lightly to himself then went to his job. He went to get the crate of beskar while he allowed [member="Khia Varad"] to do the other one.

Boots ain't made for walking
Among much silence, so much, she’d probably gone to sleep. Khia would be making her reaction to their bag known on their journey under her breath, muffled thankfully they probably didn’t hear her slew of creative curse words. At least rating 5 out of 10 on her curse-o-meter. If anyone thought she didn’t have at least a knife strapped somewhere in her boot, or gun lodged somewhere up her bra, who were they kidding! Unless she’d been felt up, in which case someone had lost a hand, or a thumb if she was generous. Moving on!

Gray’s commenting turned her head, Khia’s wall-like look she gave [member="Gray Raxis"] was her usual bagless self. Miss Blonde probably had retort well in hand about former holophotos. You could almost… almost see Khia smile for him, but nope, not yet, lips mildly pursed, before they returned to non expression.

Taking in what Miss Blonde said, she wouldn't be breaking anything, and wasn't exactly known for bursts of hyperactivity. Having exactly no smithing experience what so ever. She did as she was instructed, lighting their forge, not knowing any techniques, fanning air, stoking metal, or anything else. She guessed air needed to be pushed in! Not messing with anything Miss Blonde had been set up yet until she was shown how.

“Gray.” Khia said out of the blue. Followed by silence. Was she trying to make conversation, or just trying out his name?

[member="Miss Blonde"] | [member="Gray Raxis"]​

Miss Blonde

Trying to be straight in a crooked Galaxy
Miss Blonde audibly sighed at the two in front of him, gray was an exhibitionist and Khia was wholesomely useless when it came to this stuff. Did she think this was some sort of dark age when you had to stand over a forge for hours at a time and fan away until your limbs fell off. Well in today's modern world things went much faster, and blonde would be sure to inform him of that. Giving a large sigh once more she walked over to a nearby cabinet and pulled out a gas fueled torch torch and sparked it so there was a low blue flame coming from the tip.

"The forge has a self contained gas pocket, all you need to do is just stick this into the little hole over by the primer and it'll light and maintain itself electronically." Once she handed off the torch she had other things to go do.

Walking over to the other side of the workshop she made her way to the 3-D printer area where she started to load up the adjustments and measurements for the people who would be using the armor. The machine would take this information and start printing the molds for the armor that would hold the liquid ore before it was crafted into the solid plates of infamous Beskar armor.

"Fly my pretties, fly." she said shooing the two to go do their job.

[member="Khia Varad"] [member="Gray Raxis"]

Gray had the crate and pushed it over to the smelter. As he did this, he saw Khia begin to go about her job. She said his name and that was all she said. Seemed she was warming up to him a bit.....either that or the forge was doing the warming for her. Either way, he smiled back to her as he said, " Khia." He then gave her a little wink to show he was playing around with her by mimicking her. He always found an excuse to enjoy himself when he worked. It helped things go by faster and also kept you from getting too angry when you hurt yourself. And lets be honest, you always ended up doing something to hurt yourself when doing this kind of work.

Gray was keeping his clothes on for now, and had begun to shovel the raw ore into the smelter. He made sure to keep a steady pace with each load. It was another thing he had learned about working other than keeping things light. It helped to find a rhythm and stick to it while you worked. Your body seemed to just handle it better that way and helped you keep at it for longer. He was just glad he wasn't digging. Digging sucked like nobodies business. He would rather get shot several times in the chest than dig a hole..... and he had had both of those things happen in his life before. He eventually began to whistle a wordless melody of his own creation as he worked. It kept his mind busy while he kept his body busy.

[member="Miss Blonde"] [member="Khia Varad"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom