Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

It's been a long time, hasn't it?

Grimm

It's been a while since he heard from his old business partner, she was quite the women that knew her way around the simple minded. He learned quite abit from her style of business, but even then time changes as he was going forward with his own plans. He didn't care much for the others, but she was an asset to keep around. Of course she could break away at anytime, he knew better then to tread too far into deep water.

gCQ2C.jpg

Today, was just one of those days that he invited her to come visit him at his penthouse on coruscant to speak about plans. He needed more data-pads and electronic circuity for his more advance ships that seem to be coming out left and right. This was because he was invested into an master plan that needed water to slowly grow into a beautiful rose that can't be compared to nothing else.

[member="Alicia Drey"]

[member="Grimm"]

Coruscant, capital of the One Sith Empire. Little did Grimm know that the woman he was meeting with had help bring down the foundations of the Galactic Republic and their hold on the center of the galaxy. Alicia Drey arrived outside the pent house building, the cowl of her robe lifted over her head to protect her from the torrential down pour. When she stepped inside, she lowered the hood and brushed the strands of hair out of her eyes.

Entering the lift, Alicia called for it to bring her up to the pent house's level. When it arrived, she stepped over the threshold and out into the hall. She approached the door and rung the door bell, waiting for her old contact to answer.

Grimm

When he heard the bell ring, he approached the door with his best expression. Trying to put on a calm front for the time being, as he opened the door he met with his partner. She was about the same, beautiful and secretive. An odd mix that could spell trouble for those who play with the wrong hand. He was dressed up in business casual attire, when he opened the door. He grabbed her hand and brought it up to his lips to kiss it softly, before letting it go.

"Miss Alicia, it's so wonderful to see you doing well. Please come in and make yourself at home." He said, putting on the charming fellow act.

If she would notice around his face, he had developed a scar across bottom left of his face that crossed over to his nose since the last time she saw him. He would let her become comfortable, before he would ask any other questions to not be rude.

"So how have you been?"

[member="Alicia Drey"]

[member="Grimm"]

"I have been well. Thank you for asking." She smiled, before dropping her hand to grip the sleeve of her robe, so as to pull it off herself and hang it on the hangar beside the door, whether an assortment of other clothes hung, no doubt belonging to Grimm. Alicia wore a baige vest beneath her robe, which was navy blue. Nothing like the dress she had wore the last time she had met with him, when they had enjoyed some lunch before signing a contract.

"No need to call me miss, Grimm. I'd like to think of us more as friends, rather than associates." She turned to admire the apartment. "This is a nice place to have. It must have put a hole in your pocket. Did you get the scar whilst moving?"

Grimm

When she entered his home, he closed the door and watched her look around. He relaxed somewhat at her comments, they were friends right?

"I was merely being polite, Alicia. It's good to know that you think of us as friends, come please have a seat on the couch. Your voyage must have been tiring." He said politely to her.

When she brought up the apartment and his scar, he was moving towards one of the couches. He froze up for a moment, before he finally took a seat for himself.

"It wasn't that much for me, now that my company has risen in standard and going to grow more with my new contacts.....as for the Scar. I had some rough patches here and there in my business." He said a little tense, trying to sound like it was nothing affecting him.

[member="Alicia Drey"]

[member="Grimm"]

She sensed his hesistance to answer and what was given wasn't really an answer at all. But she wouldn't push it. All things revealed themselves in time. Crossing over to a near couch, Alicia settled herself down and folded one leg over the other, leaning back in her seat to observe her business partner. Smoothing one hand on the couches arm rest and the other along it's back, she settled her hazel eyes on Grimm's own and waited for him to begin talking.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom