Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

@Isis Fontana Need to Train!

Hearing his words she relaxed a bit and disconnected the two separate halves of the staff and hooked them back on her belt.

"It's an ability known as Cryokinesis" she replied as her adrenaline began to calm "It's both a defensive and an offensive.." looking at him she tilted her head slightly and glared.

"How long have you trained for?" She asked.

@[member="Tormax Tryte"]

He nodded his head when he lifted his hand up and caught his lightsaber in a slower motion that he would have earlier. "I hope you can teach it to me as soon as you can." He spoke. He was calming down, not that he needed to. It was quite obvious he was going to lose that battle.
Then her next question was to be expected. "A few months." He said, he clasped his hands behind his back standing to his full height.
@[member="Isis Fontana"]

She smirked and withdrew herself from the combat mind frame, as she stood there she thought it over and then spoke.

"Cryokinesis can only be learned with a strong calm mind" she stated "you will need to prove yourself before I am to even consider training you in it"

She focused herself and adjusted her standing "What do you know of the dark side?" She asked.

@[member="Tormax Tryte"]

He nodded slowly. "You will soon find out I can handle whatever knowledge you put in my mind." He grinned again and when her next question came, he started to pace in front of her as if that would help him. "That is not a question you can answer simply." He spoke softly, he always did. The reasoning behind it was that if people were to listen to him, they would have to strain to hear, which would mean they would be forced to pay attention to every single word.
He thought back to what he knew of the dark side, it was quite a vast..thing the dark side. It would not be simple to answer in one inning. Over the course of time is the only way he could answer the question wholly, though in response to her answer he said, "the dark sideh as brought many Jedi to their doom."
@[member="Isis Fontana"]

Enjoying his answers she allowed her mind to race "What is it you expect to obtain from training..what do you crave the most?" She asked in a deep hiss as she asked a trick question.

@[member="Tormax Tryte"]

He acted as if he was thinking about an important answer. It was hardly anything special. It was all what Sith craved, wasn't it? "Power." He said as if it were the simplest thing in the world. "Power is what I want." And the soup. He grinned mischievously at her.
He stood there and only waited for her next question. He had stopped pacing moments ago.
@[member="Isis Fontana"]

Grinning as she stared him down "You will have power, apprentice" she hissed as she watched him

"What do you understand about the sith?" She asked.

@[member="Tormax Tryte"]

He thought for a moment. "The force shall set us free." He grinned as he just quoted the end of the Sith Code. But that was what Tormax truly believed. They were all destined to be freed by the force, the Sith anyway.
@[member="Isis Fontana"]

Sighing as he quoted the end of the sith code and thought on her next question..

"What is it you wish to study as a sith?" She was asking his status, what he was...a combatant or a powerhouse..

@[member="Tormax Tryte"]

Frowning as she heard this she adjusted herself one last time to take on more of a commanding posture.

"I see" she started "so you wish for knowledge and containment over all else?" She asked.

@[member="Tormax Tryte"]

"I wish for knowledge for knowledge is Power. And after gaining that knowledge I can understand the Force better. Which will then, also, bring me power." He spoke as if he was prepared for her questions. He had run through various questions upon his own time many a time.
@[member="Isis Fontana"]

"Then show me you can handle the training by giving it your all" she said.

"The training will be intense and I will force you to fight.. make sure you come to training with your a-game"

@[member="Tormax Tryte"]

"Always." He said simply. He figured this was the end of their very first meeting. His first meeting,,and he was leaving with a Master. Impressive. He thought to himself before saying, "is that all, Master?" He needed rest of the for the next day. Their training would no doubt be intense and long.
@[member="Isis Fontana"]

Seeing as their first meeting went somewhat smoothly Isis smirked and then answered Yes we are finished, meet me here at midnight she commanded as she stood there and then went to walk away.

@[member="Tormax Tryte"]

Tormax bowed when she left, and he waited a few moments in thought before walking out after to sleep to rest for their next meeting. If he had anything to do with it, it was going to be a short Apprenticeship.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom