Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Is this the Endor the Beginning?

Daren Silvari

D
Just tossing out this idea, so constructive feedback only, please.

In an effort to create more opportunity for my character on behalf of Governance and such, I'm going to initiate talks with the inhabitants of Endor (more specifically, The Ewoks of Bright Tree Village) and get some trade going between the planet of Sullust and Endor - as they are along a major hyperlane created by the Galactic Empire during the time of Palpatine and Vader. I'll be initiating talks to get foodstuffs and medicinal goods, as they are the major exports according to the Wiki.

This is really only here to let the Faction Admins and such know that I plan to do this. So, are there any qualms with this idea before I get to work on the thread?

As long as your bears don't eat us? I'm good with it.

This is actually the kind of things I'd LOVE to see from our state-style characters, getting out, doing ambassadorial things, trade agreements, and helping set up additional modes of play beyond that of the Dominions. Its good to have a network of things all over the place.

[member="Daren Silvari"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom