Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

(Is this an odd request?) Looking for someone to play this character

So this is an odd request I think? I thought of a character that I'd really like to have join my character, Rygo's campaign and so I went ahead and made that character but then I realize it'd be really weird if I was RPing with myself... So yeah, um, if anyone wants to RP as this character I made let me know... lol

Idk if this is the right thread to post this on so if it's not I'll gladly move it elsewhere. I was torn between posting here or on the character creator forum, but I think whoever plays her will have to do that anyway so... yeah... lol If you're interested lemme know and I'll fill you in on what I have planned and where the campaign is going. Right now we've only just started RPing on Tatooine. You can read it here: http://starwarsrp.net/topic/151536-once-upon-a-time-on-tatooine/

Basically we're rping as a group of rag-tag individuals who band together to get off of tatooine and go on crazy space adventures and train to be jedis and stuff. lol

qjISkzM.png

Jsc

Disney's Princess
[member="Rygo Ghast"] - You're a writer so, it is totally okay to write as many characters as you want in a single thread. Some of my best threads had like, 12 named NPCs I was writing all at once. Go ham. :D

Eh... yeah, but I figured it would be more fun to let someone else use her? idk. I like using npcs, sure, but it would feel weird to have a npc that i'm having one on one convos with all the time. Plus when I RP I like rping with as many people as possible. If I'm writing too many npcs myself I might as well go write fanfiction XD

I'm looking for someone to play the character that wants to jump into a rp. If nobody wants to, oh well, I wont be butthurt. Figured I'd put it out there. I know part of the fun is creating the character yourself so I'm not expecting too many people to jump on board for it or anything lol

Kay-Larr

Sphaera Tea Company Owner
[member="Rygo Ghast"]

Looks like you got a bunch of people in that thread already. So you're not on your own :)

She looks fun, but I'm not so sure that I have the writing skills up to par for the quality of posts in there. But there are plenty of others out there with higher quality skills. So don't give up :)

[member="Kay Larr"] you're making me blush lol the quality of my writing isn't that great, I just write long posts so it looks high quality XD

and what're you talking aboot?! I was reading one of the threads you were in and thought you were a fine writer. Right now I got three people in my campaign. More company the better.

Kay-Larr

Sphaera Tea Company Owner
Aboot? Are you picking on me for being Canadian? :p Why them's fighting words, I tell ya! Jk.

Could I NPC her to start? Then if she works out alright enough for you I can make the profile up? Just gonna get ready to head to work, so I can't post anything at the moment.

LMAO I'm Canadian too! Didn't know you were. I'm from BC

Of course! I'll DM you the deets and we'll talk shop there. I work from home so I can pretty much rp whenever I feel like it :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom