Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ironclad plan

[member="Shiro"] [member="Sheila"] [member="Janus Viminal"] [member="Draco Vereen"] [member="Rexus Drath"]

Sabrina had an idea for new ship of the line, for the vitae alliance. The code name for ship was Ironclad, as the plan was to make ship designed to give and take a pounding. One that could be produced on a mass scale, as she remembered cardia. She did not want the same fate to befall the vitae alliance, in any naval engagement. To produce this ship, she need mining contracts. She need people to get her shield manufacturers, and other components. She also need someone to help design it's arsenal. She was looking forward to this, she really was.

She sent holo mails out to people to see who could help her, either directly or indirectly. She then went to nursery to play with her child emily, she never had enough time to spend with her.

Shiro

Guardian Of The Skies
[member="Sabrina Kotass"] [member="Sheila"] [member="Janus Viminal"] [member="Draco Vereen"] [member="Rexus Drath"]

Building a cruiser seemed like a difficult task. Shiro had no experience in building or design. Maybe he could help with other things though, like transporting objects. Shiro didn't know the woman who seemed to be the head person of the construction. But he considered the fact that she had good intentions. That's why he decided to help.

When Shiro received the holo mail, he sent a reply back to ask a few question.

Hello,

I've decided to help you although its unknown to me how I may do that. Anyways, I don't know your location. Could you elaborate?

Best regards, Shiro.

[member="Shiro"] [member="Sabrina Kotass"]

With a prominent clunking noise, a box-shaped power droid labored over toward a holographic projector unit. It took a moment for the aforementioned droid, resplendent in its new recent silver paint scheme, to release the delicate slender manipulator arm that finally switched on the unit and delivered him a message about the possible construction of a cruiser.

Considering that he was primarily a salvager, Janus naturally had a great deal of experience when it came to starship engineering and design. He would have been proud to work on this sort of project, especially when one considered the fact that this same alliance had provided him with a teacher to learn more about the Force from, and therefore he felt that he owed them at least something.

Nevertheless the Twi'lek took some time to compose a proper response. He got seated once again in the spacecraft that he and the droid had been working on and placed his helmet in his hands as spoke a reply.

"Die wanna wanga! If you would kindly reply with the correct hyperspace jump coordinates, then I would be at your present location as quickly as I could possibly come. I have a wealth of knowledge when it comes to the construction and maintenance of various types of vehicles, so I should be able to supply you with much needed assistance."

As he spoke, the holographic record taken of him would have caught each individual twitch of the lekku that hung down from his head.

The vitae alliance was many things but as she fluttered around the ship looking for her master the small As-Aki found who she was looking for. Yennifer her small Ash Wolf as she sat on the seven inch beast with its pale purple fur and swirling pink eyes. She was riding it towards the nursery as the wolf howled and she cheered rushing in to see her master and her daughter with a grin on her face. "Charge, lets build us a ship." The small being was standing at the ready as she looked and listened to the things around them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom