Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Iron Knight Will Iron You Out! [Open to all]

HK-36

The Iron Lord Protector (Neutral Good)
Well, well, well
HK was offered in Kaeshana a position of teaching, training their new recruits, and their veterans alike, in arts of combat he has seen beyond their home planet. The droid had plenty of experience teaching, he spend years training Jedi in arts of lightsaber, and now he even had his own Academy on Abregado-Rae.

But still, all the Firemane were using him for seemed to have been combat and slaughter,
truly, what a waste.

Anyway,
He was tired of all the combat, how much can one being fight, and wanted to take short vacation away from battle. And there was nothing better for doing that than teaching others how to go into battle. But since nobody really came to him for training these days, he was going to just have to come to them!

And so, he had his spot reserved in middle of Angelii baracks on Kaeshana, with few Angelii already gathered in training outfits, the droid stood waiting for others to arrive, any who wanted training really, in front of two tables of equipment.

Aelavin Dryearlylth

A
Standing among the Angelii that were going to be trained by a droid, some were weary of him. more so than me being the youngest ever to be in the Angelii. Before the droid that I would suspect as a male, was a few tables with weapons, and equipment of war. I had already used swords, shields, and lances. But really nothing beyond that was in my use. Maybe a hammer? I thought about that one and would maybe have to use that later.

Still then, the droid had not spoken and only seemed to be waiting for something.

@[member="HK-36"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom