Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Iris Arani Is Too Carefree

Living In Color
Codex Judge
Haha I made a silly title that could work for a book or something. No I'm not going to tell you how long it took me to figure out a word that rhymed. With my somewhat return to posting, I've been running through some of my other characters, but now I wanna write Iris again. She is, for better or worse, my main now. And I'd love to get more stories for her. Jedi Adventures, slice o' life, silly premises that turn into full swing stories, I don't have anything specific I'm looking to get with her this time around. I just want to get her into some more writing. So uhh. Well I guess I can think up some stuff.

Iris Likes To Paints: She loves to paint! especially when she see's people she hasn't met that have off colors. Colors being emotions that she sees through the Force. Someone happier, sadder, angrier, etc. than the others around usually pull her attention. Wanna get pestered to paint? This is that route.

Iris Gets In Trouble: This here Padawan tends to be a bit of an airhead. She'll stick her nose where it doesn't belong and likely get in trouble. Wanna be why she gets in trouble? Help her with the trouble she got into? Get dragged into it by accident? Ye that works.

Iris Ends Up Fighting: She doesn't fight much, if she can help it. But she is a Jedi. And Jedi gotta fight some times to help protect others. So wanna get in a fight with her? Sure, that's fine too.

Iris [Insert Your Idea Here]: Self explanatory, me thinks.

Subject 002 Tarnish

Ḍ̵̬̔o̷̜̫͐n̸͈͎̔'̶̣̲̑̐t̷̨̀ ̴̝͒Ḽ̷̏͝ò̵̼͝ö̶̝͑k̵͔̼̽
Haha I made a silly title that could work for a book or something. No I'm not going to tell you how long it took me to figure out a word that rhymed. With my somewhat return to posting, I've been running through some of my other characters, but now I wanna write Iris again. She is, for better or worse, my main now. And I'd love to get more stories for her. Jedi Adventures, slice o' life, silly premises that turn into full swing stories, I don't have anything specific I'm looking to get with her this time around. I just want to get her into some more writing. So uhh. Well I guess I can think up some stuff.

Iris Likes To Paints: She loves to paint! especially when she see's people she hasn't met that have off colors. Colors being emotions that she sees through the Force. Someone happier, sadder, angrier, etc. than the others around usually pull her attention. Wanna get pestered to paint? This is that route.

Iris Gets In Trouble: This here Padawan tends to be a bit of an airhead. She'll stick her nose where it doesn't belong and likely get in trouble. Wanna be why she gets in trouble? Help her with the trouble she got into? Get dragged into it by accident? Ye that works.

Iris Ends Up Fighting: She doesn't fight much, if she can help it. But she is a Jedi. And Jedi gotta fight some times to help protect others. So wanna get in a fight with her? Sure, that's fine too.

Iris [Insert Your Idea Here]: Self explanatory, me thinks.

Perhaps she can... get into some trouble with Tarnish here. Either Tarnish fights her or they work together to fight someone else and deal with the trouble begrudgingly.

I also got a few other characters she could get into trouble with too, like Subject 414 Algo .

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom