Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Iridonian Weaponry (Feedback needed)

So, I've never made a company before. And now I actually want to get into this corporate scheme, in one way shape or form. Since starting here, I've always had a love for the underused completely vague warrior cast known as the Iridonians (Not the Zabraks. The guys you see in Kotor). Despite the lack of info, I find their mentality for bloodshed and violence very interesting. And while I want to make a faction and start up RP for the group, there's too little to go off in the past. But there is enough for me to start a company to make their outlawed weapons once again.

As such, the company below is a special order group making highly expensive weapons meant to tear people apart. Keeping true to the Iridonian want for bloodshed, most, if not all, of the weaponry will be highly damaging to unarmored targets.

And this is where the question and need for feedback comes in. Is the below good? Bad? I don't really know. What else could I add? Is there something off? Please chaos, help me.

[SIZE=10.5pt]Corporation Name:[/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt] Iridonian Weaponry[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]Headquarters:[/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt] Tatooine[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]Locations:[/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt] Dune Sea, away from major cities.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]Operations[/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]: Weapon [/SIZE]manufacturing and development of weapons, currently special orders only.

[SIZE=10.5pt]Rationale[/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]: Ferus has a lot of money from past bounties and other jobs. He wants to start something for the Iridonian warrior cast, and weapons seemed a good place to start.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]Tier[/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]: Tier One[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10.5pt]​[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10.5pt]Description[/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]: Iridonian weaponry has been known throughout the galaxy as highly powerful, but most, if not all, of the designs were outlawed by most governments. However, Ferus chose to ignore the ban and open up a shop on the planet Tatooine shortly after the Netherworld [/SIZE]disaster[SIZE=10.5pt]. At the moment the shop is small, one building hidden within the Dune Sea, worked by only a handful of employees underneath the Zabrak.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]Currently the most they can do is special orders for those who can pay enough, but the goal is to one day expand and bring the Iridonians back into the picture, or at least their legacy of their weapons.[/SIZE]

Companies were never my specialty (I honestly just left them for Tyrin to worry about), but...

Darth Ferus said:
Tier: Tier One
With those two words, you can probably get away with a lot of stuff, as long as you're humble. There's nothing in this that I would deny it for, though the non-uniformity of the text would irritate me a little. It's largely just a guy operating a black market shop in the middle of burning nowhere. Nothing objectionable there.

[member="Darth Ferus"]

I don't know much about making a company myself...even though I've bounced the idea around in my head a few times. So the only feedback I can tell you is this: good luck with your venture. I'll be keeping an eye on its progress and maybe one day I'm ready to undertake such a project....I'll come to you for advice. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom