Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Tech Iridonian Combat Armor

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Destroyer

T
l64327-savage-opress-39959.jpg
Image Credit

Intent: I am making this armor for specific use by members of The Iridonian faction who would like to use it. It will only be open to members of this faction and will be the standard combat armor for warriors
Development Thread: None
Manufacturer: Iridonian Metalworks
Model: Warrior-class Iridonian armor
Affiliation: The Iridonians (Faction)
Modularity: It is very simple and thus can be modified
Production: Mass
Material: The shoulder plates are thick durosteel that is layered in order to provide protection as well as freedom of movement. The chest plates are made of thick durosteel plating, with the forearm and shin armor also being durosteel. If the material is available, the armor can be customized to be made out of a different metal, but the factory standard is durosteel. There is a thin armorweave body suit underneath the armor. There is a loin cloth made out of thicker armorweave which can stop blasts from blaster pistols
Description:
Strengths: Is decently resistant to blasters, focusing more on protecting the torso than the legs. The armor is not affected much if hit in the chest or shoulders, as these areas are made of thicker durosteel than the rest. It can be modified to fit the wearer's needs
Weaknesses: The areas of the body not covered by durosteel armor are vulnerable to attack, such as the legs, neck, and head. Also, the joints are weak points in the armor. The armorweave bodysuit cannot stop a full-on contact from a blaster. It is vulnerable to lightsabers and slugthrowers.
Classification: Multipurpose, focusing on blaster and metal-bladed weapons
Weight: 15 kgs
Quality: Class 6
Other Feature(s): None in factory standard form

Popo

I'm Sexy and I Know It
[member="The Destroyer"]
Mkay, just a few things.

First, I'd like you to remove the line about beskar. Any armor can be reasonably customized to be made out of most metal types. If someone wants beskar armor like this, they'll need to get it and sub it separately, though they can link this submission to provide more detail in the submission.

Second, please clearly state the production level. Your options are Mass, Minor, Limited, and Unique in order from largest to smallest.

Lastly, most armor has weaknesses around the joints, even class 10 armor. Joints are usually the neck, armpits, inside the elbows, back of the knees, waist, wrists, and palms/fingers. Each can be armored for more protection, but will restrict movement.

@ me when done and we'll move from there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom