Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Invasion of Vergesso OOC

C.C

I Was Born A Wolf And A Wolf I Will Stay.
One question because i wanted C.C to help the Protectorate out. What...does this place exactly look like? And what i mean is. is this a space invasion, meaning no ground forces and just straight battlefront style space combat, or is there a place i can land and do my thing?

[member="C.C"]

OOC:

So here we are. Invasion #2. This one was planned between me and Salem and has a few unique restriction.

1. Ten participants per side

2. No Allies
3. Fleet limit: 6 km

Objectives:

Claim the Garrison / Defend the Garrison
Secure the local mining facility and Verpine colony

Rout Confederate naval forces / Repel Protectorate naval forces

The folks that are participating in this will be the "little folks", characters that have not had their breakout moment into fame, or infamy. Every one knows what to expect when the likes of Ashin Varanin, Siobhan Kerrigan, Val'Ryss Zankarr
or Darth Doritos Voracitos rolls into a thread. This invasion isn't about them. It's a chance for new characters to shine. So have it.

The invasion will conclude at midnight, EST, at the end of the month.

C.C

I Was Born A Wolf And A Wolf I Will Stay.
Yeah...i can read thanks. But thats not the question i asked. C.C was joining the OP a while ago...had the faction pages not been down.

Soliael Devin Talith said:
[member="Mao"] That is sexual harassment and i am reporting you to my senior officer.

[member="Ayden Cater"], i'de like to make a report.

No one would believe you. They all know my strict non fraternization rule.

:p

Soliael Devin Talith said:
[member="Mao"] I wear a recording device due to [member="Cira"] previously running her hand up my inner thigh and no one believing me.

You don't have enough swirly eyes and head tresses for me.

Wrong species bud. You ain't what I want!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom