Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Invasion Location Tags

Elensa Jari

Guest
Hey all,

Just thought I'd whip up a few things prior to our invasion of Dagobah, as a means of showing what your character is up to. I can adjust these if anyone thinks they ought to be bigger, bolder etc. Let me know. Here's what I've got so far:

iHBbsRI.gif
​
lGxpC6G.gif
​
zVwrT91.gif
​
tQsTkt8.gif
​
s8LU7tH.gif
​
Gw2GlvH.gif
​
nywXsg7.gif
​
p6mABLR.gif
​
7OMj82J.gif
 
[member="Elensa Jari"]

Not enough imperialism in the Space Combat tag. We're imperials damnit! Not some dirty rebels!

But otherwise, and thats just an arbitrary thing on my end, she looks wonderful.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom