Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Invasion Imminent: Prakith

Please keep in mind that some of the Masters are involved in the OP invasion of CiS - probably best to hold off on invading the One Sith also along what grounds are we invading them for?

[member="Anders Sivas"]

[member="Spencer Jacobs"]; @EVERYONE:

I have already went looking for any IC grounds that have not already been dealt that I could think of for invading the One Sith with and have come up empty. There are currently no reasonable grounds for invasion.

Other grounds that are more OOC than anything (and therefore do not count as valid grounds in my eyes) are -

1) Our territory is snuggly with their territory.
2) Warmongering (also known by its colloquial term 'invasionboners').

As it stands right now, there is an ambassadorial mission in progress.

This is the final word on any invasions of the One Sith at this time. Should it change, you will all be notified of our plans to that end.

My previous post being said...

...if anyone goes digging and finds a good IC reason?
...if anyone wants to go and MAKE a good IC reason happen?
...If you want to go and manipulate the right conditions into happening?

Be my guest! Let myself or one of the admins ([member="Jared Ovmar"], [member="Anders Sivas"], and [member="Hannibal Oryen"]) know of your thoughts and ideas.

That goes for you One Sith people that are supposedly 'committed members of the Fringe', too. You want to create a beef with us, we'd love to hear it... but only if you want to. ;)

Valik

Professor of Alchemy
Lucianus Adair said:
My previous post being said...

...if anyone goes digging and finds a good IC reason?
...if anyone wants to go and MAKE a good IC reason happen?
...If you want to go and manipulate the right conditions into happening?

Be my guest! Let myself or one of the admins ([member="Jared Ovmar"], [member="Anders Sivas"], and [member="Hannibal Oryen"]) know of your thoughts and ideas.

That goes for you One Sith people that are supposedly 'committed members of the Fringe', too. You want to create a beef with us, we'd love to hear it... but only if you want to. ;)
I know someone who's going to be a doctor in one of their orphanages.

He might relay some information back to you guys.

Marcus Tritum

M
Vilox Pazela said:
I am currently in a duel with Shara, Orcus, Vornskr and some Sith Knight called Phobis on Prakith currently. I'm already invading for the Fringe ;)
This was not an action sanctioned by the Fringe, nor is it being done for the Fringe. It is explicitly intended for Vazela to seize power over the One Sith as their new "Dark Lord"

Vilox Pazela said:
I am currently in a duel with Shara, Orcus, Vornskr and some Sith Knight called Phobis on Prakith currently. I'm already invading for the Fringe ;)
No, you are not. You are acting of your own volition. Please do not ever claim to be acting on behalf of this faction without express consent of the staff.

Also, what [member="Dak Canton"] said.

Popo

I'm Sexy and I Know It
[member="Vilox Pazela"]
Princess-bride-image.jpg

Avicus DuSang

The Patron Saint of Heartache
As you wish, my Lord.

-bows gracefully-

[member="Anders Sivas"] [member="Kitt Solo"] [member="Hannibal Oryen"] [member="Lucien Cordel"]

Do any of you beautiful Frigians mind if I join your ambassador thread?

[member="Avicus DuSang"]

You're pretty new in this neck of space. As much as I'd like to bring a Sith along, I'd like to see you have a more cemented place in the faction before doing anything with foreign policy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom