Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Introductions

Rako Eclipse

Chairman of the Kyber Bank
I am the Leader of the Kyber Bank, Rako Eclipse.

If you want money, I'm willing to give you a loan, but be careful the penalties for not paying your debts can cost you more than your own life. But other than that The Kyber Bank is the Bank of the Black Sun Cartels, and has been known to make swift work of any competitors.

Statement: Greetings meatbags, I am HK-51

If anyone or anything needs to be assassinated or eliminated in any way, I have a dozen ways to execute the job. But if the pay is too bad, or you refuse to pay, Your name will be added to the list of future targets.

Need something repaired? Replaced? Or just 'disposed' of? I'm your girl. Bring me your machine and I'll make sure it fits the specs you give me. I'll work on anything from labour droids to space ships, I can do it all. Just call Xiann Sivron on 555-HowIsHerNumberAlreadyHere.

And for a small bonus fee I'll even not take a copy of all your data while I'm there!

Aspen Dray

A
Hey all... trying my hand with this guy... he can be your piratey crook... or Ive played him as a cop before (maybe he’s on the take?)

I’ve got another I may try... we will see!

Welcome Aspen! Yeah, whatever you decide works. Feel free to hop in the Discord "Character Creation Discussion" if you want to firm up some details. :)

Greetings flesh bags. The greatest fighter in the galaxy has arived, you may rejoice and bask in my greatness. Following my humble protocols I am willing to aid you with your petty tasks to allow you to slowly approach greatness such as i have achieved.

Statement: Assassination Protocols are now online. Greetings fragile organics and inferior fellow droids I am have been reactivated by the clumsy talents of Xiann. As such I am mostly operational and ready for employment.

Rajo Sobek

Don't Sweat the Technique
Right, hi! Rajo here. Just an up-and-coming street gang leader lookin' to work with the best! Give me a wrench and some time and I could fix a battle cruiser! Uhh... I got two functionin' mitts too!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom