Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Introductions: Come Say Hello!

Caedyn Arenais

C
RXJ8FoV.png
Hello and Welcome to Svivren!
As is always a good starting step to take, introducing yourselves to the rest of the Faction will help us all to get to know each other; So by all means don't feel the need to be shy!

How much you choose to say and what you're hoping to achieve here as part of the Faction is entirely up to you. Let us know how you found out about this pocket of Chaos, and where you're hoping it could take your Characters in the future of their stories.

Well Hello! I guess I can put my introduction here.

I am Amber and my character for this is Arabi. She is a Cathar who is very disciplined and very zen who occasionally fights the passion and aggression that is her species nature. She is a healer and a doctor.

Caedyn Arenais

C
Hey there, [member="Arabi Cordelle"] !

You're the first in, and waaaay sooner than expected.

Obviously I haven't got thing's running yet, really. Not active at-least but we've got our Home on Svivren!

The faction's just really casual at the moment, and another place for Jedi to come and go from. To call home and to help the Outer-Rim :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom