Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Introduce yourself!

[member="Andrea Kryze"]

Greetings! Welcome aboard!

Go ahead an poke around. Also feel free to jump in our faction thread. Any questions? Just ask.

If you want to train IC thats cool too, [member="Minna"] and myself are both around ATM.

Andrea Kryze

Innocence and Killer Instinct
[member="Vassara Raxis"]

Thanks! Andrea could actually teach the blaster basics to someone herself at this point, although her unarmed combat isn't something she'd be able to train anyone over yet. Andrea is at the basics of force abilities herself, at the point. I do want her to learn mostly stuff that will enhance her physical capabilities muscle and especially endurance wise. Do we have a training request thread here?

Btw, I love how the faction is green! :D

[member="Andrea Kryze"]

Yeah sort of. Just head over to the Rogue Temple or put something in the OCC. One of will grab you. Probably me since there’s only two right now. Unless Minna has what you need.

Triad the Avenger

Living, Dead, Dark, Light... A true quagmire, is i
Added this guy, because I felt like he needed to be somewhere relatively independent. Shi'ido Element Shaper dude. Has a couple of ghosts in his head, besides himself being slightly insane.

Oh, also, my writer account is [member='Javar Ikon']. Little bit easier to manage PMs and stuff from there.

How'd I miss this?

I enjoy doubling up my development threads. So I have toys and tools. I sometimes do training threads solo because my thesis work, I dont want to bog people down. Coren's a... dark sider who hunts dark siders, even if he's gone really neutral as of late. Warden of the Sky, learning/finding the Aing-Tii, and supah pilot!

[member="Vassara Raxis"]
[member="Triad the Avenger"]
[member="Andrea Kryze"]

Howdy

I'm a new guy, but this seemed like my sort of gig so I'm hoping to find some sort of experience here and help grow this circle. Things seem a little slow right now, but here's hoping that we can change that. Here's to the Rogue Circle ladies and gentlemen.

[member="Arrik Terran"]

Actually mostly over at the Silver Sanctum coalition, since this faction is almost the same as there. Come by and hangout!

I got a few RP's going too if you wanna jump in. Just look for me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom