Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Into the Sandy Depths

Katelyn Feanor

Two sides of a singular coin
wreck_by_florentllamas-d8qurdk.jpg

"Finally away from the First Order. Gosh, it's....so cruel. I mean I know what we do is for freedom and security through a corrupt galaxy but...It just bothers me. Too bad I can't go anywhere else."

Katelyn said with an exhausted and relieved sigh as she placed her metal mask within an compartment locker in the rear of the transport vessel. She closed the locker with a slam once her mask and First Order uniform and Knights of Ren Robe was in the locker and clicked in a pass-code upon the locker, securely locking it. It's not the most secure way to hold equipment but hey, at least I'm saving what credits I do have. She walked away from the room where an assortment of lockers were along with hers and into an open area with benches on either side.

Katelyn sat down with a heavy sigh upon a seat closest to a escape pod encase anything happened again. Finally, peace and quiet at last, hopefully this time nothing will happen with a crash. Katelyn crossed one leg over the other and closed her eyes, keeping one hand crossed over her chest while the other rested upon the hilt of her lightsaber.

All is took was fifty-six minutes in hyperdrive until something happened.

Katelyn awoke to flames upon the ship whereas the other passengers were either burning alive or were trying to get into the escape pods. Oh chit, why...why must this always happen?! The one time I go on a large transport ever since...A shiver went down her spine as she thought of the last time she was on one of these ships and it crashed, she still had the scar as she refused to have it 'replaced' with any chemicals to make it look all nice.

Focus, focus...get to the escape pod. Ohh, why am I such an idiot!! I wish I could help them, but their is no use getting myself killed along with trying to help them. Katelyn rushed towards the nearest Escape-pod, pushing one or two people out of the way without noticing them. Suddenly, a jolt went through the vessel. Vibrating the metal plating and sending people flying in every direction. Kat, hit her head upon a metal railing, causing blood and a flash of darkness to envelop her, blinding her temporary.

Escape pods were sent flying off of the vessel as the ship made it's descent towards the ground of Tattoine below, in a ball of fire and metal.

[member="Jack Raxis"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom