Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Into the pit.

I had been told there was a scout seen in our borders a few moments ago, to which I now gazed upon my bed. the bannister and headboard may have been ripped off. According to the servant whom came to me, the droid had vital information about the missing godslayers. IF this droid was to be killed before I reached him. Well, my kin may be gone forever. With a growl I kicked over a stone statue and rushed from the door. I was making my way to where the scout was located now, the Imperator had initially assigned the droid to fight in the pits with the typical gladiators. No, not if he was as important as I felt. If he knew where my brother was he would fight the godslayer herself. As I made my way to the Forum the Colosseum came into view, I could hear the screaming applause already, and the faint voice of Tiberius over the intercom of Reim.

No, he wouldn't get to him before me. It was obvious what was going on right now. Tiberius needed me, and he knew how impaired I was to the godslayers. Especially my brother. He avoided ever mention of him and constantly tried to keep the topic off of them. If one of the gladiators would kill the droid, Tiberius will pay.

As I grew closer I noticed there was no way I would be getting in from the front, it was packed with plebeians. The Imperator may not like it but I was going to have to use his private entrance.

I stepped up to the wall and the one of the guards poked his lance at me, it was shaking. How cute. I grabbed it by the tip and pulled it away from him. "I am the Overseer of this Imperium, you will let me pass." The guard shivered as I flashed my sharpened teeth, my voice crude and jumpy.

There I was, the chance to discover the location of my kin. This droid better be able to hold its own in the pit. As I thought this I looked up and tried to block out the guards and the sounds of the large crowd as I heard the clash of durasteel.

[member="S.U.N.D.O.W.N"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom