Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Intergalactic, Planetary [Brynn vs Dark Knight] [Rap Battle]

Sannika Brynn

Let me tell you about a Rebellion...
Step
right
up!

It's the Brynn--with a 'B', That's me, Rogue Three. Gonna send you to the bottom of the Dune Sea.
Crazy? These shocks so hot on me. Gonna give Tatooine some breaks with a cool cross breeze.
Fighter that screams when it drops the beats like bombs on the beach. They be like, "Beeeeatch!" So green, the twi'lek with rhymes so mean. You look like a scene...
kid. Throwin' your hair. I got no hair.
I don't care. That's where it's at 'cause you can't combat the Rogue in her craft as she flips her tails with tats and lays on back and gets some action like a bad cat. You wish you had that, like my rack. I take the flak and spit it right back
atcha.

What's your name? Better phone it in or call your next of kin, 'cause the fix is in, I'll putcha in a tailspin.
Out or in, can't beat the Brynn.

[member="The Dark Knight"]

I don't play no games, got raps wit no names, unlike ya boy I don't stay the old same, beat ya like a hurricane - leave ya stumblin, straight maimed. Death to the liberal, rise to the uncivil, like an anarchist on the sign I live my scribble. You wanna step to this, I leave you hurlin your so sick. Just like a randomist, I yank ya from the arms of ya side chick, tear ya up and make ya want a new side kick.

Dredge said that he was better, nah he's a lunatic, gobble you up and clean ma teeth with a toothpick. Teach ya some basics, the easy arithmetic, make you switch up religion, to that one worshipping the candlestick. Light up the eight candles, but only cause you bein manhandled. In the end, its galaxy known scandal, leave ya broke, gone head and panhandle.

Terrorize ya neighborhood like a criminal, but I'll leave unknown, nah not like the prophets of the biblical. My rhymes are 3D, skip straight to the digital, dominate you insane, its straight horrible.

[member="Sannika Brynn"]

You're both so bold.
I make your blood run cold.
Shut ya' down like the Tale of Two Cities Untold.

I make ya' scream
and shout!
Spank your shebs if you pout!

Knowing me, you'll be on the out and out.

Look left!
Look right!
Check the expiration date!
It seems your raps have met a sour fate!

Look east!
Look west!
You'll find none iller
Than the raps of this town's serial killer.

[member="The Dark Knight"] | [member="Sannika Brynn"]

[member="Psychopaths by Ryan"]
[member="The Dark Knight"]
[member="Sannika Brynn"]

Sit ya self down, killa. Well as might.
Matter o' fact all y'all just get outta my sight
'Cause I stepped up to show sick flow done right
I'll school you sure as this guy's face is white
And let you all know you're nowhere near my height

When I slice and dice all in a fight
And paint with their blood in my mad flight
Then you'll know the name of your unfortunate plight
The OG MC known only as Bloodknight

Sannika Brynn

Let me tell you about a Rebellion...
Check your eyes, boy. You're lookin' at a real Rebel.

Tags and body bags show how I fight the rags to riches even with scabs. Don't pay my tab, I just call the cash cab 'cause I'm so FAB. Gotta sweet ride and room to brag. Your rhymes are a drag, so pick up your handbag and go take care of your Aunt Mag.

Zane, you gotta lotta nerve showin' up like a perv, you nerd, can't beat the herd when they frown at your words 'cause they truly deserve to be kicked to the curb
like you. Bite the dust, your rhymes' showin' rust. I think you must realize that nobody trusts you to make it out alive. Spare your hide while the sun's still high, 'cause you're about to kiss your butt goodbye when I string you high and dry while everyone's leavin' you to me to die.

And what's your name, you psycho? Did you call the doctor? You're gonna get some lipo as I rifle that gut with a left-right-uppercut.

You're too fat to save that when I jam it right back at your cap. Gonna get capped by me as I snap my fingers and target your hardhat 'cause you can't deal with my steel raps.

Get back in line, I don't have time, 'least Zane here gave me more than three rhymes. You should be fined for showing your blind face. Such a disgrace that I waste any mind on your terrible attempt at flowing in kind.

And your name's Bloodknight? Well, goodnight. I'm gonna deflect your jabs like a Jedi done right. I'm so outta sight, you're all your own hype, no one believes you so that's why you'll get sniped. Take a hike, 'cause I stole your bike. You were ridin' on two chains while I flew your kite. That's right. It's not even a fight, because I have the might. Just sit your mitts down while I carry the light.

Champion all night.

[member="The Dark Knight"], [member="Psychopaths by Ryan"], [member="Bloodknight"]

Oh nah, you ain't talkin'
Better spit harder than that or get walkin'

Since you asked, the last name's Wintergreen
I'm the mean, clean, genuine spittin' machine
Baggin' broads and spittin' bars tighter than your jeans

Top of that, the first name's Andreas
Heard of me? That's right, I'm the greatest
From the bottom to the top, that's how I made it

And you know, Brynn?
I know I'm gonna win
Only reason I came back is to see that pretty face again
That's right, you should know who you're dealing with
For a girl like you, I make the worst enemy, but a pretty good friend

Play with those lekku in ways you've never seen before
Treat you so good, I'll have you screaming out for more
Behave and I might just give an encore
Believe me, I state the truth bare and raw

See, I can be mean
And I can be nice
So before she open that mouth
Sannika better think twice

[member="Sannika Brynn"]

What whoa, did I get skipped?
Give me a sec and let the mic get gripped,
Man keep the quantity go back to quality,
Now there's hardly a real flow audibly,
That attempt to add more length is sheer comedy,
The ability to flow should never be novelty,
Its a gift a mans born with bodily,

Or maybe its just I'm the prophecy, the anomaly,
The oddity, that can bust a rhyme honesty, oops I mean honestly,
I just got those right kind of qualities,
To do you hard, punch ya out - sodomy!

Don't get started with that pervy poodoo,
That's that horrible left wing breakthrough doodoo,
Your throwing out rhymes, like this the worst f'in debut,
A real flow dont matter the amount of words you stick to,
Its about how hard you flip em, make em wash you out like shampoo,
Get in their hair, up in their minds, until you soak through.

Psycho the only one of y'all to have some skill,
He coulda wiped ya out, but he's saving ya, goodwill,
Bet he's gonna do ya up one good next, straight kill,
While I sit over here to teach ya how to rhyme with feels.

Eh, frak it, this prolly good enough,
No need to flex no more, ya know I'm buff.

You think you can take, my beats but whats at stake, is more than your puny little brain can intake.
You hide behind weak prose, but no one knows, because we're all hidden behind internet nodes.
But I see your weak jams, and chew it like yams, and spit out like its a cheap government scam.

I come out the Dawn, don't you dare think to yawn, my blade spinning as I push on;
past your whack tracks, sit down and just relax, and I'll spin you a disc you just have ta hack.

I'm a bastard son, of one of the greatest ones, to ever tread this galaxy like he owned one.
I knew nothing of technology, let alone cosmology, and yet I'm here a Knight of Forceology.
I don't need a name, to play this galaxy game, as all I have to do is prove that I have aim,
to take down evil, like it's a boll weevil, and prove the virtues of the medieval.

So bring on your hit tape, and lay it down straight, cuz The Baron ain't got time for weak sh'it, mate.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom