Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Interest Check: Typhoon Squadron

So, I've done the privateer thing here before. Not as fun as I would've liked when I was doing it alone, and definitely not fun when I attached them to a specific government. So, Typhoon is my first (and probably last) attempt to make a more military-style privateer group that's relatively relaxed when it comes to who they take their jobs from.

Obviously, there'd be ranks (from highest to lowest): Admiral, Vice Admiral, Commodore, Captain, Commander, Lieutenant-Commander, Lieutenant, Ensign; Watcher is the leader, but has titled himself Commodore for now, seeing as he only has three ships. I would -hopefully- like to have a few PCs scattered across the other ranks, to make it a bit more fun.

Basically, if you've got a merc character willing to become a paramilitary naval officer, or a dude with a ship who's been exiled from somewhere... You're totally welcome!

Love y'all,

Xak

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom