Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Interest Check on a Jedi Dance...

Hullo everyone!

So there have been a couple of these in the past and I wanted to see if perhaps there was any interest in a formal dance/ball type event for The Silver Jedi? I personally think it could be a nice way to cut loose that doesnn't involve Sith, Doms, or Rebellions but that could just be me...

Thoughts? Would anyone be interested in such an event?

[member="Celiana"] It's always good to have social threads or events together. But, yeah, the Rebellion has taken over it seems.

We can always think on something for after and a little different from the masquerade. Bring on your ideas. :)

well then....huh thanks for the invite guys sheesh totally (joking btw) And honestly since I've never set up well...anything to be honest like this I've really got no clues...Maybe something after the doms? a la victory dance/ball? I want to at least get used to this stuff for future references. So if anyone wants to help out the clueless Echani girl that'd be awesome haha

As Connor said, we're working on having more social events. We had a very subtle suspicion

Matsu Ike said:
Jedi dance party

Joza Perl said:
Oh, and mandatory dance classes!

Joza Perl said:
I'd love to organize something like a semi-form dance

that in particular a dance-type event would go down well, hence the masquerade thread which is still open if you want to join. We do plan on more social/dance events, so a victory dance could work.

[member="Celiana"]

[member="Joza Perl"]
200_s.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom