Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Inter Stellar

458px-SpirographInSpace.svg.png
Basic Information.
Corporation Name: Inter Stellar.
Headquarters: Val'hala.
Locations: Val'hala & Naboo.
Operations: Vehicle & Spacecraft creation.
Tier: 2.

Company Information.
Rationale: After the boom of NastassTech's activity before and after joining the Trade Conglomerate, Xenia enjoyed a large enough pool of resources to design and construct her own team of shipbuilders. Originally intent on providing the Conglomerate forces with their own craft, their own vehicles, and their own private tech, the Inter Stellar group was put together. There on it became a company of its own right, and became a crucial part of the Conglomerate's inner workings.
Description: A descendant of the long deceased Nubia Star Drives, Inc, the Inter Stellar group emerged from some of Naboo's greatest minds. Funded in part by NastassTech's profit and the Trade Conglomerate's girthy budget, Inter Stellar rose from elite obscurity to large and present, designing and building powerful starships for both Naboo and the Conglomerate. The company headquarters itself varies greatly in aesthetics from world to world, with Naboo carrying a more traditional look and Val'hala something far more modern, though each has shared responsibility in production and marketing.

The company made its name in the style of vehicle they produce. Be it for land or space craft, the group installs quirks and unexpected defenses into their products, making each a deadly and mysterious threat. Most models are renown for their gimmicks and tricky functions, methods by which to stump and defeat an enemy. Additionally, the strictly stylized decals and outer appearances mark vessels as being a part of their respective groups, be it Naboo defense, Conglomerate navy, or personal/other projects.
Subsidiaries: N/A

[member="Lily Kirsche Kuhn"]
Changed HQ to just Val'hala. I was thinking something more along the lines of "there are two areas of establishment, one on Naboo, the other on Val'hala." And oh, that's very good to know, glad to hear it. I'll not try and take their possessions, I've plans to make my own anyway. Just wanted to get some Naboo history and culture in my company is all :'D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom