Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Insert Wave Here~

Corey's OOC

And where were the spiders
Ahoy!
*rolls in a welcome wagon*
Well, we're the Techno Union. So, the most obvious way is to start or get involved in a company. We've got a ton of different sorts of companies to work with, or for, or however you want to phrase that.

Additionally, we've got SpyNet, which are spies, and intelligent operatives, and we've also got out Obsidian Order, the Force sect of the Techno Union. We're the best Forcers because we make some of the best armor and we don't restrict how the Force is used, so long as its not following any strict dogma.

Lets get a TL;DR on [member="Vesphira So'Kil"] here and see what we can piece together.

[member="Vesphira So'Kil"]

Welcome, I love your bio and I think you will be a very valuable member of our Union.

Everything that our dear Foreman above me mentioned is true, though you can also join in as part of the government by taking a Director position in a department or a Sub-director position of a branch of any department.

You can be the viceroy of a planet, thus far that's not much work.

What ideas/plans do you have for Vesi?

[member="Gerion Ardik"]

The way I see it, if people have trouble handling the position, the rest of us could help.

The final say is Marek's on whether or not someone has a position and I don't see the need to hide the fact of the open positions from newcomers. People should be allowed to play what their characters are. That is just my opinion.

Corey's OOC

And where were the spiders
Yeah, lets work on getting new characters into the Faction first. Then we can throw heavy things at them. Trust me, writing a character doing a job isn't all that fun and ruins your roleplay experience sometimes. Make it all work naturally.

*eyes Marek*

That being said, we do have active dominions and Obsidian Order threads, [member="Vesphira So'Kil"]. Linked on the main page.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom