Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Inquisition and rendili

Sanya Val Lerium

Neutral, Queen of Her people, Neko
Rendili stardives headquarters​
[member="Camellia Swift"]​

Rendili stardives, this is where it all started for Inquisition industrys many years ago. The birth place of her beloved ship too. Although she was ready for an upgrade, well more of an addition. The timing couldn't have been better, her love camellia needed something and so did Sanya. It seemed strange doing business with the one you loved but they both knew business was business, and if anything it mad things easier now with an understanding of each other on almost all levels.

Sanya's ship had closed in to the headquarters the sight was beautiful like the last time it was a nostalgic feeling and it still fascinated her of the veiw. She ship came into land to see the chocolate brown haired woman stood their waited. Instantaneously a smile reached Sanya's face. As the ramp lowered she ran off the ship and embraced camellia in a hug. "Hi" she said with a giggle. "So you have something that you need build?"

[member="Sanya Val Lerium"]

Business was business, though when one was practically in charge of a whole planet it was hard to keep track of things as normally as one used to. After all technically the Rendili woman could snap her fingers and . . . . .well the authority was a bit overwhelming at times. To be truthful Camellia often wondered still though why some found it intoxicating or used it as an excuse for their crueler actions. Personally she found it exhausting to deal with the added work on top of running a galaxy spanning shipwright corporation. Point was though it just felt weird having to do actually business with Sanya rather than simply making things happen.

So as the former jedi exited the ship that just touched down in the hangar, Camellia still couldn't feel like this was regular business as the other woman embraced her and greeted her enthusiastically. "Hey Sanya, yeah I was thinking we could work out a deal for a new droid assistant. And if you needed anything I could help you too."

Sanya Val Lerium

[member="Camellia Swift"]

Sanya still had the smile that she couldn't control. Just been around her made Sanya feel giddy and happy, happier than she had ever been. Sanya reached out her hand to grab camellias interlocking there fingers. "That shouldn't be a problem, what would the Droid assist you in? And don't feel too picky about what it can do. I have something on the line to make my future projects more suited to it's purpose." But on the note of something she would like she had a rough idea, sure she wanted to move into the ships industry too but at the moment it was way over her head. "Also the is something I have been planning for a while but when I try to research into it I find it kind of difficult, something that is more in your area. I'm wanting a command cruiser I have an initial design of what I'd like it to look like but beyond that I don't quite know how to go about it. So you could help me with that, and maybe build it too? I have to admit Rendili ships are the best ships regardless what anyone says."

Camellia herself couldn't stop smiling either as she intertwined her fingers with Sanya's own as the other girl grabbed her hand. Of course there was the discussion they had to hash out, but she was feeling rather relaxed despite the workload she had had on her mind. "I was thinking that I might need this droid to run financial statistics for me and help me run variables for weighing out major decisions so I can get the work for the shipyards done faster, and maybe a sophisticated enough of an AI to help with being my aide along with the Arch-Provost in handling government matters." There was more, but the Rendili woman also started to think on the request Sanya had for her as well regarding the command ship. "Also if we wanted to do the extra work I was hoping we could program the droid with combat protocols and maybe go planetside and have one of the mining operations bring up some phrik so it can be my, and maybe your, personal security as well. As for the ship just tell me what you have in mind and I'll help you out with it. We can install a Battle Analysis Computer on it, wouldn't be on par with the models we've made for the Inexpugnable or Invincible Class, but it could definitely help even if its a bit slow. Unless we forgo the space for heavy weaponry to install more databank space to run it."

Sanya Val Lerium

Sanya knew this would be possible with the new Droid brain she had ready to be put into production, and what a good way to test a veriaty. "So in total a Droid capable of mathematics, protocol and combat. I like the wide range, and by the sounds of it any business deals go wrong at least I'd know you'd be safer. I don't like not been able to be around you all the time to protect you. But I could program some Jedi fighting techniques into these Droid to give them an edge in that factor and the protocol and mathematics programing is straight forward." she wanted to give camellia the best product possible, one that would serve her well and to the best it can. This would be one she would over see herself. "If you would like we could put phryric plating on the droids, give them that more protection. I also had the idea of it having a wearable armor so if it dose get damaged the Droid it's self would be more protected, depending on how many you would like obviously would depend on how much we'd need." although the ship was another matter, she knew she wanted a reasonably big size and able to hold off an attack if it came to it. Not only that but a capacity for a moderate amount of squadrons and drop ships for vehicles and troops. "If you take me to a holo projector I can shoe you the rough design I drew up. But primarily I'd like it to hold off anyone while I can issue squadrons to advance for an attack to defend. Not to go in competition with Rendili but work with here, I'm planning to hopefully expand my company into the ship industry. So with your guidance on this project I could incorporate what I learn in the future."

That sounded like a good start to the droids and a nice way to sum it up. Personally the Rendili woman expected the project to be limited to a total of two units, ones for herself and Sanya at most meaning. However, Camellia wasn't entirely certain what the former Jedi meant by making it a form of armor rather than directly constructing the machines from the metal itself. It seemed plausible, so since droids weren't her specialty she supposed that she would leave such recommendations up to Sanya because it was Inquisition's territory after all. "That sounds like a wonderful proposal to start with. I have faith in your technicians' programming abilities and Jedi Martial Arts would be a surprise for would be assailants to encounter. However, what I also meant before was that I would like it to be creative enough so I'm not bored of it and it is only limited to basic chores. I trust my current staff, but we do need a good droid around for support. It will take extra work to acquire the phrik from a mine down planetside." When the rest of the business for the ship came up though, Camellia was happy to smile at her friend. "I see no problem there really, you can show me how big the ship will be once we reach a conference room with a holoprojector then. The weapons, hangar space, and room for packing in equipment will depend on that." Of course a room out to be free nearby, Rendili wasn't seeing quite as much traffic since the Sith limited travel in and around the system. So while business was doing fine since orders could easily be handled via holo calls, there weren't as many guests visiting or using the facilities in person.

Sanya Val Lerium

Sanya giggled a little, a droids brain works faster than a humanoids meaning it could even do tasks they them selfs couldn't handle. Simple tasks wouldn't be any problem and would even do it faster, hence why the Inquisition facilities are manned by only Droid workers. "I'm sure a Droid would handle any tasks given to it, simple and complex ones. I'm quite relent on droids as they tend to perform better and less mistakes. Its been extremely rare I've had a defective product." She went with camellia to the conference room, their hands still interlocked and the uncontrollable smile still on her face. As they entered the room Sanya let go so she could pull out her data pad linking it up to the projector. A holographic image of the shipping now floated in the room. Along with the image was some floating text. "What I would like is something around two thousands meters in length and a seven hundred in width. That really is all I have." She said with a giggle. "I'm just clueless with ships and I trust you with these matters, honestly I wouldn't go anywhere else."

fishlabs-galaxy-on-fire-alliances-concept-artwork-NIVELIAN-CARRIER-01.jpg

To be entirely honest, Camellia wasn't so sure of the other woman's ideas regarding the starship she was requesting considering how overly large it was. That was way too big for anyone's personal ship, although it would be deadly if they were to make it that size. At least the specifications for the droids didn't seem beyond their ability, however, they would still need to contact one of the mining teams on the world below to get them on site and meet up with them to get the phrik considering the Rendili woman was rather strict about access to the metal on her homeworld. "I have no doubts the droids will be reliable, I have complete faith for you there. All the same I'm afraid making a ship that size might require too much upkeep for what you can manage right now, not unless you enlist it in the Sith Navy or another government's. Still give me the specifications you would like and I'll work with it. Of course the amount of work and the price will vary depending on what you say as well."

Sanya Val Lerium

Sanya looked at her design and she had thought about the problem of maintenance, and that problem was already solved to sense. "Maintenance shouldn't be a problem, I have engineering droids that can do fixes and I would tell you a few months prior to a refurbishment if it's needed. Id also be using it to help the sisterhood and our fellow croa." She said with a smile looking at Rendili woman. "Not only that but I'd be using it to transport the stuff to big to be put onto smaller ships. Id also need it to hold off attacks and have a large enough hanger to hold a good amount of fleets. If possible you could use one of Rendili designed of this class of ship and transfer it over. I've seen them in battle many times and they are more superior than most other ships of it's class. Besides with it not looking like a Rendili design it would draw a red flag and raise suspicion." She wanted to keep camellia safe and keep her in business and this would be a good way to do it. She didn't follow the sisterhood per say but she was working with them until she was at a good level of darkness and power to sustain camellia's life.

Well if maintenance wasn't going to be an issue and Sanya could operate it within her company fleet and the whatever group might back it then there was no problem as far as the Rendili woman could see. The mention of using the ship for the good of the Croa also made Camellia somewhat happy as those projects were progressing smoothly. The part about the vessel being used to transport cargo that smaller starships couldn't was also a valid use for it Camellia supposed too. What made her happiest though, was when Sanya repeatedly complimented Rendili designs for their superiority over other starship designer's work. Being the rather overly proud type of her homeworld's shipwright, Camellia was easy to flatter in regards to Rendili Stardrive's work. "In that case then Sanya, if you want it to be something from the current catalog then there is the Invincible class that sits at 2,011 meters. We aren't quite finished putting the touches on the refit just yet, but once we are I assure you a custom model can be made to incorporate the hangar design you're wanting for sure."

Sanya Val Lerium

Sanya smiled and her tail wafting about from happiness. She walked over to camellia and put her arms around the Rendili woman kissing her on the cheek. "Thank you my love." She said with a giggle and her face going red in the cheeks. "Now should we sort out some phyrik for the Droids?" She asked camellia. "Maybe one the way down we can finally get some one on one time without work or anyone interfering." Sanya kissed her on the lips and then looked at her with a smile. "Not a day goes by where I don't think about you. Its always a nice distraction from work, and with work load at the moment preparing to expand I kinda need the distraction. By the sounds of it so do you."

Camellia couldn't help but smile happily as Sanya kissed her cheek, grinning like an idiot as the other woman moved them onwards in regards to acquiring their new droid assistants slash bodyguards. In the end the Rendili woman was rather happy that the former jedi had decided to stick around in so many regards. "Well I hope that those distractions don't end up getting in the way of other things later. After all I don't want you getting yourself hurt in the middle of a battle thinking about me or worrying about me either. As for how it affects the workload right now, I do feel less stressed too Sanya, but you can ask plenty of my friends. I'm a workaholic anyway." As they headed towards the shuttle though Camellia would have to stop talking as she called ahead to a mining team on the planet's surface below, ordering them to prepare a crew for one of the phrik mines and meet them. Once they were on the transport though she would grin at Sanya again as they departed. "Still, its nice when things get done!."

Sanya Val Lerium

Sanya couldn't help but smile so much, the feeling of comfort around her was good. The only time she ever felt so happy was around the rendili woman. "I'm retiring from close up battles for a while and besides the distractions do me good you help motivate me even when your not around. Workaholic or not though, I'll be around more. I owe that to you, and I'll help out how ever I can. Katrina can take care of the Inquisition it's what I built her for, all I have to do these days is send in new blueprints and get the materials delivered on time." She quickly went quite for a moment while camellia, issued orders for the miners to meet us for when that would land. As they boarded the shuttled Sanya gently pulled the rendili womon on top. Her arms reached around and there lips pressed together. "I could think of nicer things to get done." She said with a slight giggle. Sanya's hands started to explore cams waist. "I love you." She whispered kissing her neck now. She jolt of the shuttle taking of wobbled them a little but Sanya had a firm grim on her.

Well then, that was certainly news to the Rendili woman. After all, considering Sanya's value as a well trained user of the force, Camellia expected that Lady Praelior might hold sway over the former Jedi by asking her to conduct assignments for who knows what. The Sith were sort of a rather insidious bunch. One never knew what they might be up to actually, plus when had they ever not put a resource to use? However, her thoughts were rather cut short as the other woman pulled her in close for a rather intimate moment as they kissed while the transport carried on its course. "I would say lovelier actually instead of nice, or perhaps pleasing." Not that there was time for such activities, or room for that matter, on the shuttle. They would arrive in only a few minutes anyway since the mountain mine wasn't too far off from the mining organization's base of operations. They would reach their destination about the same time as the digging chief, where their foreman would greet them both.

Sanya Val Lerium

Sanya smiled at camellia. "Well pleasing dose sound good, we might have to get you some time booked off for a holiday or somthing." She said with a giggle. The ship soon came into land cutting their intimate short. Although it felt good to show her love some affection. Maybe she'd be able to show more if cam took her up on the offer. Everything lately had been either moving to fast or not at all with been apart at time, it was like each moment they had it was make the best of it. As Sanya stood up she placed one hand under the rendilis woman's bum and the other across her back picking her up. "Should we get a move on then?" Sanya said slowly setting camellia down and kissing her on the cheek. She slotted her fingers in between her lovers as she made her way off the shuttle. The croa in charge of the mines had been waiting at the ready to start the process.

Well who knew, maybe there was some time off in the Rendili woman's future, she wasn't sure. At the very least Life Day wasn't that far off was it? Of course it was a very. . . . dumbly named holiday in Camellia's opinion, but what could one do about that really. Besides it hardly mattered, it was a time when there would be vacations so that fit the bill in regards to what Sanya was thinking. Setting all that aside that, Camellia had to blink as the former jedi took her by the hand and pulled her off the shuttle once it touched down. The mining team was already waiting for them, and the Rendili woman had no intention of keeping her employees waiting, especially since they were being paid by the hour after all.

"Yes let's." Smiling, Camellia would motion to the group's leader to wave them over as they headed toward the mine opening. The droids, equipment, and vehicles were all set and primed to go it looked like. They merely needed to make sure the team was ready and had everything actually on board rather than assuming such. "Are we all ready on this end then? Shall we climb aboard the digger then?" The foreman was quick to answer too, which left the Rendili woman wondering if the other girl were new, especially enthusiastic, or was worried about making an impression. "Yes we're all set. We just need to check the lights and run diagnostics on one droid."

Sanya Val Lerium

Honestly this was the first time she had seen a mining operation so she was a little out of her league with this. If anything she was just going to follow camellia's lead in what needed to be done. When it comes to company things Sanya had always just bought it form another source. Especially quadanium steel that was bought in the bulk load, one hundred tonnes a week bulk. Although it probably would be better to set up mines just for her company across the galaxy. She followed cam into the digger getting comfy and watching the men run diagnostics on the Droid. "So how dose this kind of thing work then I'm curious? never actually been in a mine. The closest I've done is collecting crystals but that's kinda minor compared to this." It was the closest comparison she could think of even though it was entirely different thing's just with the one simulaty. By the looks of things the droids diagnostics had finished, with a few others getting into the vehicle the engine started with a roar and the high been lights straight on. "How deep do we have to go for the phyrik?"

Well they weren't going to be doing any real mining themselves so knowing about how things actually worked wasn't necessary. They were mostly along for the ride so that the Rendili woman could let Sanya see the very phrik they would be making the droids out of. The process was fairly simple as they climbed aboard the mining team's vehicle once they were finished with their final chores. "Its nothing too complex. Phrik is a bit deeper down than the average metal, but that is because of its density and composition. So its no different than any other kind of mining, although perhaps the fact phrik is so lightweight is what does make the fact surprising. As for the actual mining work though, the team will be using droids and laser drills and cutters to carefully carve away the rock around a vein of the ore and then extract it as cleanly as possible. So its nothing hard as it is a bit tedious." With a slight whoosh the transport would enter the mine shaft as its security bulkhead opened, the air becoming cooler, though the light remained bright as the place was kept well lit for the safety of the digging crews.

Sanya Val Lerium

Sanya nodded while smiling at her lover. It sounded like a simple possess and it was something to learn about for future reference. It would also help when it came to duty development for this kind of tech. For her personally most of her tech was war related or engineering based, there was a few other types but Sanya wanted to push for a wider range of products. It was nice that her and camellia to love technology and pushing boundaries, and there was a lot Sanya could learn from cam still. as they delved deeper into the mine it put Sanya a little on edge, probably due to the tight space making her feel a little claustrophobic.

She held the rendili woman's hand tightly but not so much it would crush her hand and her breaths became a little deeper. Sanya even leened over to put her head on cam's shoulder. At least they where safer in the digger and she was with the person that made her feel safe too. It was nothing to do with how dark it was that part she liked. Sanya giggled for a second. "Don't mind me just not a fan of enclosed spaces."

The digger soon came to a halt as well as the droids. The com went off informing the miners they had found a rich vain of metal and needed to scan it to confirm what it was. "This it?" She asked, it was a question to anyone who would answer first, and she hoped it was an all Clear and was the right deposit of phryik. "Once we have what we need I'll take the raw form of the ore. This way I'll not lose too much when it's melted a second time. Its a lot easier to set the metal into the mold stright after refining. All it needs doing is been cut into small enough chunks to transport it safely."

Camellia honestly wouldn't have pegged Sanya, or any Jedi for that matter former or otherwise, to be claustrophobic. After all, didn't they all have some form of right of passage which required them to enter caves somewhere to collect the crystals for their lightsabers? It surprised the Rendli woman that her companion would be so clingy in the enclosed space, especially since the array of lights in the mine were meant to ease people's discomforts. Still, at least they wouldn't be stuck down in the mines for long since it seemed they were already coming to a stop as the team's coordinator pointed out how close they were to a confirmed vein of phrik. The team was grabbing their equipment and the droids were sweeping the walls of the shaft examining the veins for the most efficient place to dig some out.

"Don't worry, it won't take us too long to get to the phrik now. The droids will do the first cuts and carve out the path for the team to follow to finish removing some ore, then the droids will use their finer lasers to clean off the rock still hugging the ore we can't do as precisely." Hopefully it meant Sanya wouldn't be kept down here too long as the Rendili woman watched the mining crew exit the vehicle and get to work putting their drills and cutters to work where the droids already made the first pass, but there were always ways things could slow up if a tool broke or someone screwed up and they had to repair the damage to the vein. Regardless, while they waited Camellia nodded to respond to the other girl's remark about them not needing to smelt it here. "That isn't a big deal. We can send you off with the pieces here once we complete a transaction after we get back to a terminal."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom