Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Inquiry about Planet Creation

Yoru Shakou

I am placing this question due in part to something that I was told on a location submission (in which it was stated that the submission had to include all parts of the form, even those portions that were not used, or it and all future submissions would be denied outright).

My question remains. If I am submitting a planet, and it does not have either restricted resources or a Force Nexus, do I need to keep those additional points of the submission in my sub? If I am not using them, I see it more as cluttering the submission.

Baroness Magrath said:
I am placing this question due in part to something that I was told on a location submission (in which it was stated that the submission had to include all parts of the form, even those portions that were not used, or it and all future submissions would be denied outright).

My question remains. If I am submitting a planet, and it does not have either restricted resources or a Force Nexus, do I need to keep those additional points of the submission in my sub? If I am not using them, I see it more as cluttering the submission.
If a template states (Optional) within its parameters, simply put "N/A" beside it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom