Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Innocent Courier Looking For Adventure

Kurt Meyer

Let Me Push That Button
Hey guys!

I'm looking to RP Kurt more! He's an innocent, well rounded, handsomly charming courier that basically floats around the galaxy delivering packages and just getting in to trouble. He owns the Fasted Ship in the galaxy(Look in the sig!) and I'm up to pretty much anything.

Post here or PM me if you want a thread!

[member="Kurt Meyer"]

Does he do transportation work and willing to take pay in the form of compliments? Gray is a little hard on for credits at the moment and should never be trusted flying a ship, EVER.

6bad98294132448495194b7e46a6ed02.gif
Sup​

[member="Kurt Meyer"]

Do you travel in the outer rim much? I think it, could be fun for a no reason discover and meet roleplay. You've probably taken different routes in your time for different reasons, so I see it as a reasonable idea.

Feel like discovering Ranik's massive and empty Homeship? It sits idle in space, and it might give incentive to Ranik's 'coming out' phase (not that way, he's been in hiding for six years, haha!). You might stumble upon it, and think it's abandoned.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom