Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Information Acquisitions(Akodya)

As a human replica droid the irony of this was not lost on him. Most of the drones had better armories than he did, as Jeff had zero actual weapons at his disposal presently. The Light Saber seemed like a versatile and also a powerful weapon. Getting his hands on one was not going to be enough unfortunately. What he was going to need was training to wield one. It might take him a bit, but learning how to use it was something he was interested in. It did not matter who trained him. On Coruscant he started to make his way to the Jedi Temple. Raiding them for parts needed to build a light-saber was a wise idea. "A light saber is only one of the many part of my training I will need. I will also need to acquire a Crystal, grenades and a blaster. Preferably a custom one. Hmm..." Today he was here to obtain the information on the Jedi Weapon known as the light saber.

"This might be interesting."
Jeff looked at the architecture of the Jedi Temple.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom