Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Infinite knowledge

Titan

Titan had given Undin 5 seconds before he jumped, the kid may have the force. But Titan had a jetpack, much more reliable. Once he was about about 10 Meters above the ground, Titan put his jetpack in hover mode, before descending once the kid gave the all clear. Like Titan would have listened to the 14 year old. Once he hit the ground, Titan flicked on his helmet's flashlight, machete in hand. It would be better than a blaster down here.

Undin watched as his companion landed. He then said "The man of old liked to do two things, safe temples and bank temples. The safe temples, are just safes, with no traps. But the bank temples, you can't walk a meter without seeing a trap. Let's hope this is a safe temple. Also, I didn't think of this , but you got your jetpack, how the hell am I gonna get out?". He then put his lightsaber up to provide light.

[member="Titan Kryze"]

Titan

"Rope, I tied it to the top of the cliff. And, as a last resort, I can pull you up." Titan pointed behind him at the rope dangling all the way down to about a meter above the ground.
What have you found so far?"

[member="Undin Jaii"]

"Well I can sense some small life-forms, they are most likely rats or coackroaches, so we should be fine, but be carefull for traps." as he says this he sees some string on the floor which he avoids and says "There's one here.".

[member="Titan Kryze"]

Titan

Titan stepped over the wire before walking forwad for a little while. "Trapped tile's here." The guess would most likely be correct as the rest of the area was a dirt path and these were tiles. Titan picked up a rock and threw it, the second it hit the ground a large circular blade came flying out of the wall and sunk into the opposite one. Titan opted to jetpack across, and waited for Undin to catch up. "Its like ther're not even trying to avoid the bad guy trap cliche's."

[member="Undin Jaii"]

Undin saw the blade and quickly tought of a something, it was tricky, but it may work. So he got his other saber out and activated it and slashed trought the blade like it was nothing, he then passed trought and said to [member="Titan Kryze"] "You're right...normally they don't put many traps in the bank vaults after metal has been used, so we should be good now." He then turned off the white saber and stored it again, but kept the Aquamarine Blue one out for light. He then saw a big stone door infront of them which inscriptions that said "To enter pull the lever on the right.".
Undin was amused at the tought of how easy it was to get in he then turned to Titan and said "Do they really think we're that stupid? Just to see what happens, could you mind giving me some rope so we can tie the level and then at a safe distance pull it?"

Titan

Titan tossed Undin some rope, "They're probably hoping we want to see what will happen right now." Titan tied a know before walking back to a safe distance with Undin.

[member="Undin Jaii"]

Undin grabbed the rope and pulled it, pushing the stone lever down. Seconds passed without anything happening, and then the door opened. Undin was surprised and said "Ok, then that was easy.". He then walked in a room full of computers. He accessed the main data fraim , and saw schematics to hundreds of battleships, he then put 2 pens in and copied all the data. He walked out of the room and gave [member="Titan Kryze"] one of them and said "Was nice doing business with you pal"

Titan

Titan grabbed the pen, but saw that the inserter for them was still depressed. The ground shook as their exit closed. Titan grabbed Undin by the shoulder and swung him around, "I Don't think we're getting out that way." At that moment the inseror dropped suddenly and a large boulder rolled for them, "I told you that they weren't trying to avoid the trap cliche's!" Titan yelled as he ran, they ran for a little while, just ahead of the boulder, until Titan saw a hole in the roof, firing a missile he blew a larger hole, and grabbed Udin by both shoulders before jetpacking out of the cave. They walked to their speeders and sped off back towards town.

[member="Undin Jaii"]

Undin was still a bit confused of what happened , but he shook it off and thanked [member="Titan Kryze"] "Thanks, if it weren't for you I'd still be trapped down there." , he then shook his robes to clean the dust out and said "Well I guess this is goodbye for a while". He then turned around entered his V-Wing where he saw the suits made of mandalorian steel and drank some water before telling Thar to start up the engines.

Titan

"No problem. See you around." Titan reached the settlement and had both his speeders picked up by a corvette before flying to Chailindria, some big centre was opening there and he wanted to be there.

Undin got in the ship as he told Thar to go back to Coruscant. Seconds later Undin was in hyperspace minutes from his home.

/End Of Scene For Undin Jaii/

[member="Titan Kryze"]

(sorry it took so long , but you hadn't tagged me)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom