Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Independent Sith/Dark Jedi Master?

Leos Palle

L
I haven't made my biography yet, but I have certain plans for this character. She is a Pandora diplomat, representing her people in the New Republic. However, I want her to secretly be a darkside Force user, with a trainer in secret. Does anybody have any interest in creating this story with me?

Leos Palle

L
[member="Jack Raxis"]
Don't take this the wrong way but I want to diversify my repertoire of writing partners even further. :)

[member="Atheus"]
Mind if I ask you a few questions before jumping into things with you?

Leos Palle

L
[member="Atheus"]
Autocorrect is malicious.

Questions:
1. What would motivate your character to seek to train a Republic member in the darkside of the Force?
2. What allegiances do you currently have?
3. How many people have you trained?
4. What is your training methodology?
5. What does Athens specialize in as far as the Force goes?

1. I move around a lot. I am a Mercenary who doesn't really have ties to anyone other than factions I find favorable. So I am willing to train anyone.
2. I currently am a Freelancer, and work with the Iron Empire mostly. However, I may find more in the future.
3. This character, One. As a writer, many over the years.
4. In character, Atheus is a Darwinist. So as long as you prove you have "strength" to survive, he will train you. Even if that strength is different than his own. As a Writer, I try to figure out what the writer wants for their character, and talk to them about how they want to achieve it, while still having fun writing. If you want to know more, Just PM Me. *I don't share all my secrets. ;) *
5. Link to my powers listing for easy access. However, Atheus is a knowledgeable person. He can very easily access various ways to teach you something else if you wish. Just because I specialize in one, doesn't mean I can't get you started on something else.

[member="Raeya Papanoida"], Autocorrect kills man. I swear. lol. If you have any more questions, just ask.

Leos Palle

L
[member="Atheus"]
You'll do nicely, I think. I'll get my bio done this evening and hit you up for a thread, if that's alright with you?

[member="Raeya Papanoida"], Take your time. Get everything you want set up, and PM me if you wanna talk.

If you have skype, just ask for my tag, and I can give it to you.

Leos Palle

L
[member="Atheus"]
I don't use Skype in association with RP. I think it becomes a breeding ground for animosity and hard feelings. People group up on skype and then you get mob mentality going on.

[member="Raeya Papanoida"], I mostly stay away from groups... so I only contact people on there when needed, or they can't always be on the site. Either way, offers open.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom