Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Tech Inbalizer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aion Worp

Something meaningfull goes here.
Home2.jpg

Image Credit: http://www.rainbowpowdercoaters.co.nz/

Intent: To create a new mass-produced spice for Aion's Drug Empire

Development Thread: If necessary

Manufacturer: Aion's Drug Empire
Model: N/A
Affiliation: Open Market.
Modularity: No.
Name: Inbalizer/Rainbow powder

Type of Consumable: Drug/Medicine

Legal Status: Legal

Homeworld (optional): N/A

Materials/Ingredients: Pollen from the Jebwa flowers , alongside Polystarch flour , Powdered milk , a pinch of Glitterstim and Kolto

Production: Mass-produced

Strengths: +That's some good stuff man: When snorted this spice/drug, will give pleasent feeling to the consumptioner.
+I'm feeling better: While under the effect, it will cause a minor healing, on flesh wounds making the pain go away and healing them. (Deep stabs, heavy bleeding and 2nd/3rd grade burns will not be able to be healed)

Weaknesses: -I can't feel my legs man!: When consumed, the user will lose total control and feel or his legs, making them paralyzed and unabled to be used.
-Keep dry: Thanks to the polystarch flour and the powdered milk, if mixed with liquids, will make the powder inflate forming a milk-coloured bread that is not edible and may cause fatal diseases. (See description)

Method of Consumption: Inhalation.

Average Life: Depends on ammount consumed (see list below):
1g: 1 minute.
10g: 10 minutes.
100g: 100 minutes.
(and so on)

Nutritional Value/Allergies/Side Effects/ Purpose: There is some nutrionational value. It equates to a balanced breakfast. No known side-effect apart from the ones mentioned above.

Description: Mixing the four powders, by making them melt together, adding the kolto whilst its melted and letting it them solidify will result in this rainbow coloured powder that allows users to have some pain relief as the wounds that they might have heal. It will also provide them with a good time as the effect lasts.
Sadly, this also as some effects that might not be very great for the user: They will make them lose full control, feel and paralyze their legs as the effects last.
Thanks to the mixture of two powders that react to liquids, if the powder comes in contact with any liquid, it will inflate forming a milk-coloured bread, that is not edible and may cause diseases, that may be fatal to the user. Said diseases include: Food poisoning, stomach failure, heart failure, blindness and incontrollable diarrhea and vomit.

(This submission was made using the template gotten from this Factory Suggestion: http://starwarsrp.net/topic/92879-technology-consumable-template/?hl=consumable , all credits going to [member="Cira"] and [member="Gabriel Sionoma"] )

RESEARCH REVIEW
-----
Star Wars Canon:
Pending initial review
------
Starwars Chaos:
Pending initial review
------
WITHOUT DEV THREADS
Pending initial review
------
WITH DEV THREADS
Pending Initial review
------
SUGGESTIONS
Pending Inital review

Hi [member="Aion Worp"]! I will be reviewing this submission.

The consumables template is not yet an official template. While you're free to use it, you'll also need to include the fields from the basic template as well.

Aion Worp

Something meaningfull goes here.
[member="Jamie Pyne"]

If I'm not wrong I'm only missing the model, as the "materials" bit, is more suited to be named "ingredients".

Done.

[member="Aion Worp"]

Affiliation and Modularity are missing as well. Just throw the Materials in beside Ingredients so that it looks like Materials / Ingredients. That should cover the requirement.

As for the submission itself,

Aion Worp said:
cause a minor healing, on flesh wounds
  • I don't think, given the materials used, there is any way for this to heal any kind of wounds. You'd need to edit the ingredients to give it something that acts as a healing agent. The pain relief portion is fine, but you'd need to add something to the materials that give it the ability to heal.
Aion Worp said:
not edible and may cause fatal diseases.
  • In the side-effects, I would flesh out a bit more what the 'fatal diseases' could entail as far as symptoms

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom