Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

In the Flesh (Elayne Hawk)

[member="Elayne Hawk"]

"Well here we go." Lavania sat atop the large rancor and raised an eyebrow under the sash. She patted the head of the rancor as it moved through the plain. She didn't really see the other sisters or witches for that mattert. Elayne was one of the only who roamed around in the galaxy. A constant with the jedi who learned from one of the older jedi in the order. She needed to practice her spells and without Kiyala or Petra she dind't have anyone else.... going back to the jedi would be just her sitting there and practicing with one or two jedi who didn't mind being around a former nightsister. "So Elayne has anything interesting been happening for you?" She wasn't used to being on Tython but a laugh came to her face while the staff clinked.

"hmm not much besides training from my spell book. I am afraid, I came back to get some training that isn't appropriate for the city. " She said patting her rancor as she looked out. " I so missed this.. this is where I belong. " She said sprawled on her rancor whose name the writer forgot. It was so nice to be back in her element. "I miss this so much, I so need to drag Flynn out here. " Elayne was madly in love with that man, he had her, she thought.. she hated yet loved him and they both fought to be the dominant and both failed. "I am so glad I got to come out here with you."

[member="Lavania"]

[member="Elayne Hawk"]

Lavania gave a nod of her head to that. She understood some of it and the need to be in the open for thing. That Elayne had found love with someone brought a turn of her head to give her full attention. It wasn't everyday she got to well hear about people and relations. So chaste compared to many but her smile came while she patted Shruples on the head going towards the forest. "Well then it is a good thing we have the time. I have often wondered if the clans had more spells then the nightsisters but never really met one who could say so but this man you have. How is he?"

"He is wonderful and infuriating. I can't stand him one moment but in the way that I love him, he pushes for dominance and so do I and we both end up with a tie. I don't know there is just something about him, I don't know what to say. I can't imagine not being with him. Does that make sense?" She said riding her still not remembered named Rancor forward. " I can share my spell book and help you learn if you want, I am sure we could practice together. It isn't often I have the chance. " It was so nice being able to be with a fellow witch. She had forgotten how simple and nice things were outside of life with Syn and Iella. She smirked and urged her rancor to run. " Last one to that big rock loses!" She said as they took off running rather quickly, not quite full speed but much faster than their earlier walk.
[member="Lavania"]

[member="Elayne Hawk"]

Lavania gave a nod to the offer of training and spells but she wouldn't be able to read the spellbook, no eyes and she laughed at the description of Elayne's lover. "He sounds like an interesting person to behold and someone who might fit in well. It will be interesting to see what comes of it in. After all I have seen it could end up being something you'll enjoy when you take you place as head of the clans." Lavania had to smirk with that and relaxed a little more letting the staff clink. "And there is much I could teach you a well when it cmes to some spells, not all clans are the same and some nightsister spells a witch could use without danger of corruption."

Elayne smiled as she got to the rock first and jumped off, slumping against the rock as her rancor wondered off a ways. " mmm Yes he is, Well what do you know then Lavania, I don't actually know much about you. Any lover in your life or grand adventures I should know about? " She said with a giggle as she looked up at her, curious on what she had to say. It was so nice to be out here. It wasn't everyday she got to enjoy the peace and quiet of nature. After all Flynn did seem to like civilization. She sort of felt guility leaving him like she did but she needed to get away from the city. She couldn't stand long periods of time in the city. She needed to get away. This was her chance so here she was with lavania.
[member="Lavania"]

[member="Elayne Hawk"]

"I do not have a lover, there are not many who appeal of any gender but I am formerly from the nightsisters and one of the few who seem to have remained around. The others preferring isolation in their power or to control their clans from the shadows." She made a small look on her face to that idea and hopped off her rancor as it lumbered off and Lavania tapped the staff on the ground as it sent a small echo through the force to give her an idea of how it looked. "Learning from you would be a welcome thing, the jedi who taught didn't seem to understand our ways."

"No, the ways of the Jed are quite different, I know both our ways and theirs but our ways are so much better I think. " She said glad to be with [member="Lavania"]. " So what do you know so far my sister?" She asked trying to get a feel for what she might know already. After all Elayne had learned most of her things from self study. I wonder if perhaps our ways might vanish one day. I fear it, I know it does not make sense our people are strong and isolated but I fear that our ways will be forgotten and that no one will remember us. " She says looking out into the distance thinking of all the jed and the sith. How they were so sure in their own way that they couldn't understand how the witches used their powers. The spells guiding them, with nature. She sighed, perhaps she was never meant to understand why they couldn't grasp it.
[member="Lavania"]

[member="Elayne Hawk"]

"Our ways will not vanish as long as there is one or two to preserve them. I have learned how to enhance myself, to direct the weather and with great strain on Yaga Minor to summon forth the dad but that drained me almost to the point of taking my life. It is not something I would recommend many do or try. Then there are the techniques able to be done with the spirit ichor to heal and to hurt." Lavania was glad to be here with Elayne, the woman was a sister even if they were from vastly different clans. She was and had a purpose and Lavania would work long to help preserve their ways.

"I know, and I am sure we will always have a way to live on. Now what spells do you know sister?" She asked ith a smile. They were sisters even if they were from different tribes. I know several and have the one of the books made from the joining of the tribes and ending of violence. " Elayne smiled and looked out into the plain. "So what are you up to these days Sister? What company do you keep?" She asked curious what she was up to. After all Elayne spent most of her time with Flynn.

[member="Lavania"]

[member="Elayne Hawk"]

"I know the techniques Ears of the Chiroptix, Revitalization of the Whuffa, Scream of the Ssurian, Sense of the Veshet, Speed of the Toocha, Surge of the Brier, resurrections of the dead, blood trail and aspects of the storm. As well as the techniques needed from the spirit ichor. I have my bond with a rancor again after the siege of Dromuund Kaas where dires rained from the sky and his mother protected me. What spells do you know?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom