Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private In The Abyss

Darth Trakaton
Dark Lord of the Sith, Grand Master of the Sith Crusaders, Lord of War, Commander of the Vindicators
ghosdIr.png

Aftermath of the Serpents Den, Darth Iraath Darth Iraath

FIVIUNE'S ORBIT | FURIOUS ABYSS | MEDICAL BAY
Darth Trakaton walked into the medical bay of his ship, the boots echoing heavily on the armoured deck with every step he took. His coat was torn, his plates scarred, blood and worse was spilled over parts of his attire, unclear if it was his or of those he had been killing, but it was clear that he certainly did not care. The medical personnel offered swift and deep bows as the man passed them without noticing their effort, even the droids would hold in their action and wait till he move past them before continuing their work. The Sith's step carried him to the section where there was more privacy, where single beds were and the bacta tanks, all reserved for those who were not entirely considered expendable. And of course today, for a guest.

The Sith Lord had been informed that another one of his kin was brought here and taken care of, totally ignoring the part of the report where a medical officer had been killed. Despite the incident and despite the name ran through databanks giving results, it was definitely not clear if this Sith belonged to the Tsis'kaar or not, at least in Trakaton's opinion and so he came to converse with the individual.

He stopped in front of the bacta tank, the scaled warrior having been treated over the past day with everything the ship had to offer. A point of discussion for later with whoever approved it, letting another Sith aboard his ship without his permission was intriguingly bold and stupid, but that could wait. They were not running anywhere. Nor was the Krazahn in front of him.

"Lord Iraath. Do you hear me?"

Banner.png

Darth Iraath | Dacien Tyrkas

[| Dark Lord of the Sith /|\ Dread Lord /|\ Overlord of the Krazahn |]

Dacien laid in dark shadowy pool of thoughts, he does not know where he is, a powerful vison sweeps across his mind, depicting a old friend, clinging onto the swiftly disappearing lifeline. He knows who this is. Anak. Dacien urges his mind to awaken but it is no use. Voices start calling out to him, his brothers, his nephews, his parents, and in the midst of them, his long dead ancestor, urging him to awake. The voices fades, a new unfamiliar voice takes it's place.

He wakes up. He is in a bacta tank, his 3 fingered hand touching the tank glass, he is wearing nothing but his tribal loin cloth, he feels unbearable pain seeping across his body, most of the pain residing from the chest, before he can inspect his chest, Dacien notices a armored figure watching him, his vision is blurry, he cannot recognize this person. He looks down at his chest, and a surge of disbelief crosses his mind, a chunk of his chest is missing, exposing his ribs and organs, Dacien replies, "who are you..?"

Darth Trakaton
Dark Lord of the Sith, Grand Master of the Sith Crusaders, Lord of War, Commander of the Vindicators
6707_1627664979.png

[THEME]

"Apparently the one who saved you, even if it was not to my knowledge."

Trakaton said in a mixture of an amused and annoyed tone. His voice was distorted by the helmet or mask he was wearing, the front shaped and colored like a skull, though even that was tainted in stains of dark blood like the rest of his attire was. With slow steps he walked around the bacta tank once, before ending up facing the one inside again, apparently having inspected him. For his wounds? Physique? Species? Only Trakaton himself knew.

"My medical staff deemed it appropriate to rescue you, wounded in the fortress. Are you Tsis'kaar?"

The Sith Lord asked quite directly but also somewhat casually. The question left little doubt to how the conversation would proceed depending on the answer. He had been there to eradicate the Tsis'kaar and was quite successful so far, it would have been quite the irony if one slipped past their assault by being rescued by mindless first aid. Below his mask he smiled slightly about the thought and its consequences.

Darth Trakaton had run the name and was only having this conversation because the records did not appear to be affiliated with the traitors, otherwise he would have probably filled the tank with acid or flammables and watched how the medical stuff could join their good will one by one. It would be a brief but refreshing recreational occupation after the hardship of the battle, even though his heart was still pounding, the adrenaline still in his veins and he was craving for more.

[| Dark Lord of the Sith /|\ Dread Lord /|\ Overlord of the Krazahn |]

Dacien bobbled up & down in the bacta tank, hearing the lord speak to him, Dacien was annoyed that he did not directly answer his question, he did not give a name nor a title, but that did not matter.
"No, i came to Fiviune to destroy the Tsis'kaar", "you won't find me in up-to-date databases, I have been laying low from the Order for decades, helping my world thrive, collecting ancient Sith Relics, growing my power", Dacien replied in a calm and quite manner, not showing the immense pain that he was feeling, even though he was in a bacta tank of all things.

Darth Trakaton
6707_1627664979.png

[THEME]

Listened to the words of the scaled 'guest' who occupied one of his bacta tanks. He was curious about the individual, to a degree, mostly down to having been forced into this interaction, but also because this Lord Iraath apparently kept himself alive despite quite fatal injuries, curious it was. Maybe not one of the meagre Sith prancing about the courts and backstabbing from their fifty shades of treason or blind, foolish loyalty.

"What mauled you so badly then what your collected relics and grown power could not handle?"

I have been growing my power. Feth. He heard that, he has seen that. He has laughed at it. There are Sith who really believe in it, just to get their guts spilled over the floor, to succumb to madness by the abyss they stared into. Trakaton did not believe in the solemn amassing of knowledge equalling power. Knowledge was a form of power, true, but it was the mind and body which had to carry it, which had to use it. Which had to seize it. Time would show if the Sith in front of him belonged to the petty creatures that the current Sith Order had so plenty of.

Or not.

[| Dark Lord of the Sith /|\ Dread Lord /|\ Overlord of the Krazahn | ]

FIVIUNE SYSTEM| GRID SQUARE N-17, OUTER RIM | HEALING

TAGS: Varus Vraks Varus Vraks

Dacien, exquinishing the rage that was primarily keeping him alive, replied to this Dark Lord, clad in black and gray armor. "I was mauled by a loose Terentatek before reaching the assembly point, I was able to kill it, but as it was dying it sliced my chest open and ripped my off", "are you satisfied now, i am no threat to you, however you are a threat to me as i am in my most vulnerable state, i hope you know what you are doing, Lord" Dacien ended his reply with a gurgled hiss sound that created bubble in the tank, he snarled at the lord, revealing his sharp fangs and teeth.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom