Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Public In one of Kalee Temple

Back, Ra's was finally back to his home planet after four years of fighting and killing in the name of the Emperor. The monstruous warrior never forgot his plans after all this time and most of all his life sole ambition. After a reunion some weeks ago with some of his most important supporters and ex fellow comrades during the war againsf Huk the Knight was in a self-isolement to renforce his spirit for the fighting who is yet to come, of course his presence on the planet was not unknow from the Empire after all he was a Knight, any Sith or high-ranked member can probably locate his ship in this position, he was for now a week alone at the Temple of Qymaen Jai Sheeiai

image0.gif

//: Lost Girl //:
//: Ra's Ra's //:
c8408221bfef23e3aef6d1476fcbe626c5a2e833.png
White loose curls bounced as a figure sauntered in the shadows around the temple. Quinn Lsu had arrived to learn a bit more about the planet Kalee on order from her Mistress. The woman seemed to be far too busy to entertain the girl, so sending her off to a planet far from the capital was the only choice. Quinn was a girl that desired the attention of whomever she wished, in her mind, she deserved it, and craved it. Being sent away like this only made her want to harass her Mistress more. A soft voice echoed as it bled with a small blade scraping the side of the temple's stone structure.
She had only been there a day or so, but Quinn had already grown bored with the locals. They seemed to be so simple with their lush lands and large temples. There was hope when she first arrived that she would meet that looked similar to General Grievous, so many legends were about the being, the way he slaughtered the Jedi during the Clone Wars, excited her. Yet, she was disappointed with seeing the reptilian humanoids. With her disappointment, she decided to send a verbal lashing to her Mistress, though her bravery, also came intelligence. The message remained recorded, but never posted - it had felt good to lash out against the Sith Lord.
It was enough for her, she didn't feel like returning to Bastion and having her pristine Echani blood smeared on the woman's walls. Sticking out her tongue, Quinn showed her dislike for the events in her mind to no one in particular.
Stopping, she watched as a ship touched down, her interest suddenly taking hold of her. It seemed her boredom was going to be cured with the new arrival. Quinn couldn't help the small corner of her lip twitching into the devilish smirk. A slender pale wrist flicked, and the small vibrodagger was tucked away, hidden for whatever decided to cause her annoyance. As the craft landed, the girl leaned into the shadows to watch the Sith Craft pilot. Her cheshire grin grew as she spotted seeing another one of the Kaleesh people; this one dripped with the dark side's power.
Her demeanor shifted as she became playful and poked her head out to the Kaleesh Sith. Soft amber eyes batted away as she leaned against one of the pillars of the massive temple. "Hello Lord Sith, what brings you to Kalee?" Thin red lips moved with each shape of the words she spoke. She was curious about the Kaleesh that drowned in the dark side like she did.

As he was looking for the Great statue of the Legendary Grievous the rutless warrior turned his head calmly as if he had nothing to fear, pehaps he already noticed the newcomer even before her first word ? Considering his rank and reputation this possibility should likely cross Quinn Lsu mind . With a calm and cold voice but yet naturally powerful the Knight ask

What do you want ?

He approach as he speak his sharp look fixing the female.

image0.gif

A hierarchy was in place to force respect among the troops and members of the society. In the Sith Empire, such authority was in place to make the younger and more inexperienced members honor their masters. The young Echani girl respected the hierarchy to a point. She was the apprentice of a Zambrano, one of the Dark Lord’s own kin. The appointment only made her own ego swell with self-importance. Fear didn’t strike her as the Kaleesh spoke coldly to her.
“What do I want?” She snickered at the question while stepping fully out of the shadows. Her hands tucked neatly behind her back while the tapping of her heels echoed against the temple's hard floor. “I’m bored, there hasn’t been a single wandering soul that has come to the temple.” Her lower lip stuck out as she feigned a pout to the alien. “So when I saw your ship land, I became curious about who would want to come here when there’s no one who even looks like Grievous.”
Footsteps stopped as she allowed the Knight to remain a few steps ahead of her. She didn’t fear the Knight, but she did respect his position for the time being. She was in her mind above almost everyone in the Empire, yet if there was a moment to learn, she would take the opportunity. “So, what do you want? Who are you?”

The Sith remain calm, yet under his mask a pleasant smile rise as he laugh out in front of such arrogance

Foolish female , Qymaen Jai Sheeiai blood and spirit runs through me.

Split out the Kaleesh with a voice of mockery and superiority as he prepare to walk away, the brute clearly look down on the female, she is still a apprentice she is not even worthy of a sparring match in Ra's mind, maybe proving herself is what she want, however she crossed the wrong Knight for this.

Get out, you are not worthy of this place.

image0.gif

Quinn’s smile never faded as he attacked her verbally. Instead, the Echani only smiled wider as she followed him. Her steps echoing behind his, nipping at his heels. She wasn’t done playing with the Kaleesh. She found it interesting, seeing that he was quick to get frustrated with her. A part of her wondered if it was because he had something important to do or if his breeding caused this inflated ego. He had the blood of Qymaen Jai Sheeiai flowing through him, how very interesting.
“Ohhh, so you’re a clone of the great Qymaen Jai Sheeiai? That’s pretty interesting. Didn’t think he was cloneable.” Quinn continued to poke at the Sith Knight, wanting to see how far she could get under his skin. Her footsteps sped up as she caught up to him, her tone changed, turning almost lyrical as she spoke, “My Master thinks I do. They sent me to learn about this place to see it and experience it.”
She continued to follow along the temple’s stoned walkways, seeing the carefully crafted architecture. They cared for the monument, which was something that both surprised her and impressed her. The planet seemed primitive when she had first arrived, but their ability to create such lavish and impressive buildings was enough to earn a slight bit of respect from the Echani.
In her mind, the Echani people still were the greatest of all warriors and crafters. They had martial prowess and discipline, which only aided the species in their endeavors beyond the battlefield. Musing, she smirked. “So does having Qymaen Jai Sheeiai’s blood automatically make you worthy? How do your accomplishments weigh against his?” Another strike, she wondered how much more till he loses it.
“I, like my Master, agree with my worth at being here. I suggest we enjoy each other’s company.” A smile and she returned to admiring the building.

"Names and bloodline matters only if you are worthy of it" Answer with indifference the Kaleesh after giving a meprisant look to the girl. " I guess you want to see by yourself if I am worthy of comparing myself to Qymaen Jai Sheeai ?" Add the Kaleesh with a calm and cold voice as he watch the girl reactions, Ra's point the outside of the temple with his left arm. Ra's advance in direction of the gates which will lead them outside in case she follow, as he walk he tell her with a smile under his mask.

"If your master send you in this place to train , then I will take care of this, "experience" matters only if both your mental and your physicals are both at work." He turn in her direction his reptile eyes looking at her as if they wish to pierce her skin
" So what do you say ? Do you want to follow a training in Kalee ? Of course the risk of you to die is considerable, to be honest you are probably going to die. " Claim the Kaleesh as a provocation ,after all playing with a pray while testing her abilities and training her would be only a good use of his time, so the day that she become a ennemy he will enjoy killing her even more !

4bfdcf8cce648a2e9eac12dee441d61418944fd4.png

//: Princess //:

c5327e896b5239f4acc801e919aa9af95112f846.png
The young girl raised an eyebrow at the Kaleesh as he mentioned the training. She had initially just come for some history lesson, but it seemed the reptile inhabitants were a physical group. Her Echani genes came to life, and she could feel them itching for combat. The species are known for their martial prowess, where a conversation could be had through the dance of battle. She mused over his offer, knowing that he was strong.

Death was something that she much wanted to avoid. She had plans for this life. Her progenitor had been one of the great leaders of the Sith, and Quinn wanted to follow in their footsteps. Her mother was the Queen of Eshan, but her brother Errant could keep that to himself. She could care less about ruling one planet when she could order thousands. The thought made the small smirk on her face spread, she would be more powerful than her Father, Darth Desmius. Those dreams would only come true if she challenged herself, and right now was a challenge.

She watched him move, he was a warrior, overconfident of his own skills, but what Sith wasn't? Quinn chuckled at his comment of her dying, "I don't plan on dying just yet. I have a greater destiny than dying in the middle of some training session." She continued to watch the Kaleesh, "I'd like to learn about the history of the Kaleesh before we enter this training. What makes the Kaleesh so strong? How did Qymaen Jai Sheeai become the greatest of your people?" Despite the girl's haughty nature, her curiosity was pure, she did want to learn about the alien and his people.

Only to better defeat him if needed and take over his planet when the time came. Quinn Varanin was the daughter of a conqueror, and she would live up to the name.

Objective: Training, and teaching.
With : Quinn Varanin Quinn Varanin

"He was likely not the strongest, we had some powerful Kaleesh Sith among our gods. Still, Grievous remain the most famous of the cult because he killed dozens of Jedi by himself according to the history. Do you know why still to this day some in my people still hate the Jedi order ?"

As the Kaleesh speak with a harsh and cold voice they reach some destroyed pillars about 300 ft in front of the temple, The warrior turn to face the girl with a sadic look followed by a laugh of the same kind as he draw what it seems to be a long battle-knife a knife hiden in his left arm covered by the armor, a Lig Knife .

" Do you know the name of this weapon little girl ?"

He give no time for an answer as he ruch forward with a impressive speed for a man of his size , he let a wave of force from his left hand rush furiously the girl to push her in the air.

" Here on Kalee we learn history as we train ! Focus and versatily means everything !"

Sinbad and Zoltan

S
Zoltan and Sinbad rode Booma through the plains of Kalee boredly. They both were wrapped in turbans as the sweltering heat beat down upon them. They followed a tribe of Kaleesh towards a distant temple. All around the tribes prepared to gather. It was a time of the "Kagath" for the Kaleesh Chieftains. A ancient Sith ritual in which the most powerful fought for rule. The Kaleesh must've adopted the tradition when the Sith took over...

Whatever the case Zoltan sought to put forth his claim. Albeit not directly. He had been training one of the Chieftains sons for this moment for almost six months now.

Sinbad slided next to Zoltan and removed the mask from his mouth.

"Do you think he'll win?" The Iridorian asked, his voice like deep raking leaves.

Zoltan shook his head and smiled a knowing grin "It matters not if he wins, all he has to do is die well and this tribe shall forever be in my favor," a hand over mouth and a facetious snicker now "That's thing about honorable types... They're reliable," Zoltan finished dramatically rolling his eyes as he did so.

Zoltan was consolidating his power base, pulling in favors, and learning the arts of the unknown. He didn't have much yet, but soon he would have Galvinos with an army at his back. One of the most powerful fortress worlds in the galaxy, then afterwards, maybe the rest of the universe too. But revenge and home precedented that.

Sinbad shook his head. He had trained the Kaleesh in the art of hand to hand. An ancient grappling form called Ju-Jitsu. The Kaleesh was good in all manners of combat, but his honor would be his downfall. He fought fair. Afraid to get dirty. In a true battle he would not last long...

Lucky for them this was only to be a duel. It's true it was to the death, but a duel had rules regardless. The caravan approached the temple and Zoltan could see two figures sparring in the distance. Had the tournament already begun? Were they late? The Kaleesh hopeful approached and spoke in his broken basic baritone

"King I will be! You shall be most loyal vassal!" He said with excitement.

Zoltan nodded, happy to see that the sight of combat delighted the prince Tunach rather than frightened him.

"Yes, Prince Tunach... Once you sit upon the bone throne we may discuss the creation of a Kaleesh empire!" Zoltan egged him on mischievously.

There would never be a Kaleesh Empire, but the alien could dream... Sinbad snorted and patted the tribal prince upon the back

"You will fight tomorrow. Tonight we feast and honor your gods," Sinbad said with a cheerful smile, even though he new tonight's meal was likely to be Tunach's last. "That must be a rival training for the Kagath," Sinbad finished with hand shielding his eyes from the sun.

Zoltan removed his mask then motioned for the caravan to stop. "Camp here my lord. I shall go size up the competition," Zoltan said before continuing towards the dueling duo and large pillar once more.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom