Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

In need

Darth Frigus aproached the gatherd Sith knights and masters. Thinking to himself. If only i could find one to train me, expand my knowledge beyond this holocron. This may be a bold statement but here goes. I would like to request training from one of you. Spoke Frigus bodly. Little did they know that this ancient holocron he would offer as a gift to his master. and in its sealed form, a secret that could destroy entire worlds....

Among the Sith that Darth Frigus approached was Darth Apparatus. Once Frigus began to speak, the Darth slowly approached the Apprentice.

When he neared Frigus, Darth Apparatus then said, "P̨o̕we͘r̸ ̵įs̕ ̨no͞t s̸imply͘ ͝g̸i̡ve͟n̛."

The masked Sith Lord had nothing else to say to Frigus, at the moment. He extended his right arm toward the Apprentice. In an instant, his influence in the Force attempted to wrap around the Apprentice's throat. The Darth intended to constrict Frigus's neck until he choked to death.

Feeling the force ripple out to him in an atempt to throttle the life from him, Frigus taps into his own force presence and manages to stop the technique from killing him instantly. though with extreme effort. and he can feel his senses begining to dull. He manages to rasp out.....Alow.......me.....to.....prove......myself.....

The Darth's grip did not ease. Instead, he attempted to tighten his hold.

"Y̨o҉u͢ ̧are͏ ͠a̶lĺo͘w͠ed͟ ̢t͏o,͡" declared Darth Apparatus.

Yet, Darth Apparatus maintained the Force choke.

It seemed that the first of these lessons Frigus would learn was to survive.

Feeling absolute fear for his life, Frigus reached deep into the dark side, turning his fear into anger, then rage. Using it to fuel the Dark side as he had been instructed to do. He forced his own throat open with his own telekinetic abilities within the force. I WILL NOT DIE BY YOUR HAND! Roars Frigus as he directs all of his pent up fear, anger, and hatred into one powerful blast, but not of telekinetic power, nor lightning, but instead a wave of absolute brutal cold, intended to freeze anything in its path....

The telekinetic grip on Frigus's throat ceased as soon as the Apprentice unleashed a freezing wave. The biting chilled blast washed over Darth Apparatus. The cape of his black clock solidified and became rigid. Some ice formed on his body.

Yet, the Darth seemed unimpeded as he then charged toward Frigus. He discarded the frozen crystals covering him. Then, as he neared Frigus, Darth Apparatus swung his right arm forward in an attempt to punch the Apprentice in the face with his metal clad fist.

Darth Frigus saw the wave strike the sith lord full on, but have little effect. Seeing the onrush of his enemy, Darth Frigus and his telekinetic force to the charge actually accelerating the dark lord at him faster. Done with the intent to catch him off gaurd.
Frigus ignites his lightsabers with a loud snap-hiss, and extends one forward to hopefully impale the caught off guard dark lord.

As Frigus had thrust his lightsaber forward in an attempt to stab Darth Apparatus, the Sith Lord took a quick sidestep mid swing. Chunks of the ground kicked up into the air due to the power, augmented by the Force, the Darth put into his feet.

Then, one of Darth Apparatus's iron hands swung across. He attempted to strike the the arm of Frigus that was closest to him. Doing so would have potentially broken the Apprentice's wrist and made the use of the other lightsaber awkward and dangerous to Frigus.

Simultaneously, Darth Apparatus struck out with his other arm. He punched at Frigus's lower ribs in an endeavor to shatter them and subdue him.

Seeing the impossible speed of the dark lord as he deftly avoided the strike. Darth frigus realizes he simply cannot remain close to the sith lord and hope to survive. Frigus jumps backwards in a force assisted leap. As he moves Frigus throws his hand forward delivering a potent jolt of force lightning, aimed not at the dark lord but at the metal ground at his feet. He was hoping immensely that The siths boots weren't rubber and instead metal as the rest of him seemed to be.

When Frigus leaped back, the Darth ceased his movement. Then, when the Apprentice unleashed a blow of lightning toward the Darth's feet, the Sith Lord stepped forward with his left leg. The blue lightning struck Darth Apparatus's feet.

Yet, the Darth extended his right hand. The palm faced toward the ground. Clearly using the Force, the lightning jumped from the ground toward the hand with no harm seemingly done to the Sith Master and the lightning supposedly not touching it as well.

"K̵͘͡n̕͢͢ee̛͟l̨͢," Darth Apparatus commanded.

After his order, the lightning shot back at Frigus as a constant stream. The power of the Force lightning seemed to have been amplified as well.

When it came to fighting a Sith that has proven themselves to be of a higher rank, a contest of only brute strength both physically and through the Force would nearly always tip toward a Sith Master's favor.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom