Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

In need of help choosing a planet

So, I'm making a new company, basically a privately run boot camp for training of individuals and NPC army's on a contract basis. I need said company's HQ and camp to be a neutral planet, preferably, as there might be a lot of people affiliated with a particular faction running back and forth to the camp and I don't wanna have issues if the faction that owns the planet is at war with a client. On top of that, it needs to have a government that would support this sort of thing, or at least not mind it, and who would not mind other faction's military people going to and from the camp. Wanna use an already made planet for this, as I have 0 confidence in my ability to make a planet submission. Anyone willing to give me a hand here?

[member="George Hardwick"]

If you want really neutral territory, try our new space station, the Libertaria... We've got a lot of space where you can hide said boot camp.

Plus, I was actually gonna ask if we could hire you to join the Nova-Valhallans...

Puppet Kyrios

P
[member="Cross Ikon"] [member="George Hardwick"]

Cross, I agree with you, and George, you should consider it a possibility.

[member="George Hardwick"] | [member="Cross Ikon"] |[member="Asteria Starcatcher"]

Although Cross might be a bit over stretching Libertalia's capabilities for a whole training camp...we do have Shooters Ridge. *taps chin in thought* actually i never did go to much into depth describing it. technically i could pad it out to include areas for close range marksmenship akin to a training ground.....

I take it back. Libertalia would welcome your training camp whole heartedly. They wouldn't have 24 hours free reign of the area though as it is meant primarily for guests. Still we could definitely work our training periods in different areas. :D

That would work, but couple of things stopping me here.

1-Already set up on tat
2-I just got finished setting up a merger with Vulcan Industry's, which will be finalized once he finishes getting to tier 3
3-Might be wrong bout this, but real estate up there looked real expensive, not sure if they would be able to afford it.

That said, Once the merger happens, there's nothing necessarily stopping us from moving there, since the Tat camp would no longer need to be kept as the company HQ. I'm interested, however.

[member="Ice"]
[member="Cross Ikon"]

[member="George Hardwick"]

The real estate is expensive yes. But if your mercs have a ship they can simply use Libertalia as a training camp and their ship would be their sleeping quarters. That way they wouldn't have to purchase the expensive villas. Actually that could be a fun bit of training for them.

You could see how long it takes them to get out of bed, get ready, board drop ships, and "invade" the training ground which will be on the side of the station. In that way you could expand what they can practice to beyond simple shooting, breaching, clearing buildings, and that sort of thing. Like I said, these training excercises would have to be planned with Libertalia so as not to disturb the high profile clientele. But I think we could make that work.

I like that idea. Once we get the merger finished, I'll PM ya and we can set up a thread or something where the exacts of the arrangement get worked out IC.

[member="Ice"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom