Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Public In Enemy? Territory

Re'selana, the exiled jedi who was kicked out after practicing sith alchemy within the halls of the Jedi academy, has now lead a life consisting of jumping from planet to planet via smuggling themselves abord republic transport ships. For a while, this way of life was viable, uncomfortable but doable. But ever since their skin started to become pale and their eyes turning yellow. Republic forces on transport ships has been on the look out for Selana. So, this time round, they were going to try something risky but a risk that may provide some benefits. They're going to try and smuggle themselves into an imperial ship.

Selana had the ingenious idea to get a hold of some black robes before attempting this stupid plan. Though the plan wasn't as stupid as it seemed, considering the exchange between them and the officers in front of the vessel went something like this.

Selana tried to line up to board the vessel among the imperial citizens but the overseeing officer saw Selana and approached them, "My lord, what are you doing boarding with the citizens? You may board the ship whenever you like."

Selana was flabbergasted when the officer spoke to them, he thought that they were a sith lord, to be fair, selana was looking very much like a sith at that moment, "Yes, well." They did their best snooty and self aggrandizing voice, "I was simply looking over the daily operations. Everything seemed to be in order."

The young officer bowed, "Thank you, My lord but it's improper of us to have you among the rabble. Please follow me to better accommodations." Selana gave a slight nod and let the officer lead them to the ship. If Selana knew that they would be treated like a lord there, they would've boarded imperial ships long ago, "Forgive me, my lord but I did not realized that a lord of the sith would be boarding the ship. On what business are you boarding with us?"

It was at that moment, that Selana started sweating bullets, "I simply require transport while my personal ship is in need of some repair." Hopefully that would be a good enough reason.

There was moment of silent as they boarded the vessel, "I see, I hope our humble ship is suiting to your needs." They made their way towards a nicer part of the ship, supposedly for sith lords and any other people important people boarding the ship, "Pardon me, sir but I was leave you here and get back to my post." He gave Selana a bow and walked away. Selana finally breathed a sigh of relief after the officer left and basked in the luxury ahead. As long as they don't meet anyone that recognize them or any other force sensitive people or any sith lords, they could sit back, relax, and enjoy the ride without cramming themselves in a janitor's closet.

"Her entire existence terrifies me to no end"
M’liss was in spy mode- Yup, wearing a bright yellow jumper she easily passed onto the ship. Standing out was the easiest way of fitting in.

While she was waiting in the queue, She had witnessed something odd. A Sith Lord waiting in line with the citizens. Nope- didn’t ever happen. Ever.

M’liss walked into the ship and saw the same person walking towards the more luxury part of the ship. This time she got a better view.

Hm- the dark robed figure easily got past the guards but left much suspicion in her wake. For why would a great lord of the Sith wait? Said figure looks like a Sith by all means... but she also looks like the one the Republic is looking for.

All this passed through her mind and she grinned, whipping out her notepad and drawing her pen from its permanent place behind her ear. That would make a GREAT story!!

A mystery novel!! With a spy... Wait- I’m a spy!! I can do spying!!

M’liss hurriedly scribbled down all the base notes for this wonderful tstory she had just planned. When she looked up, the figure was gone.

Flipping back over her notepad, Mliss decided to follow; but it was for completely different reasons than suspicion of Republuc stuff. Mliss now didn’t care who she was- but she needed to interview her.

For how can sheWRITE about a Sith Lord without knowing what one thinks?

Mliss looked both ways- before seeing that the officers were busy with guests, then she started at a moderate pace forward towards the richer part of the transport.

After a few minutes, Selana decided to let their hair down and just enjoy the ride but they can't shake the feeling that they were being watched, closely. This would a good time for them to use the force to figure this out, it's a shame that they were useless in using force sense. Either way, they had a much more important target, the open bar. I'm sure they'll give a sith lord anything they want.

They walked over to the bar/restaurant area of the ship and damn, they did not expect for a transport ship to be this fancy, everything was all shiny and clean and not crowded with criminals that were trying to kill each other or puking on the floor. They made a beeline to the bar and without saying a word, the nautalon bartender bowed at them, "Oh, good evening my lord. How may I serve you tonight? Of course, everything here is on the house for a person as magnificent as you are."

Damn, Selana could get used to being treated like that, "Bring me your finest, strongest bottle and whatever meal you would recommend." Selana was technically hungry but they really didn't what they ate as long as they got to drink.

The bartender nervously laughed, "Are you sure you want our strongest bottle? It is quite..."

Selana interrupted before she got to finish her sentence by slamming the bar and sparking force lightning on their fingertips, "Did I stutter?" That prompted her to apologize and left to get their food. This was the life, nothing could possibly go wrong now.

M’liss has followed the Sith Lord, or not Sith Lord, to the bar/restaurant part of the transport. Personally, she was a bit disappointed at the cleanliness of it all, before she decided that she could try and uper-ish-class novel. She didn’t often do such things.

The evil Sith Lord walks with unclear intent to the bar- oh wait... the intent would be to get a drink.

M’liss chewed on the end of her trusty pen with a grin, to not be in the way, she sat her sunny behind down on one of the chairs at the far side of the bar. Technically the bar was for over 18’s but Mliss has a talent of bluffing my drivingpeople insane!

It worked. M’liss watched eagerly as the Sith slammed her hands on the bar and sparks shot out of her fingertips.

The Sith Lord was not one to be messed with- She would get what she wants and when she wanted. Slamming her hands down The Force exploded in anger and the tips of her fingers echoed her fury as large sparks spewed out of them.

M’liss jotted down rapidly, and was a bit disappointed when nothing else happened. SOMETHJNG needed to happen to make her story interesting...

An evil grin split Mliss’ face- She reaches out into the Force and openly searched the Sith’s Force presence. Examining her. The Sith has walls up- but maybe...

The spy accidentally gives her position away through the Force and she tried to look nonchalant, it didn’t work. She glanced up, how would the Sith respond?

Re'selana started to get bored with waiting, on Nar-Shadda they would've been hammered by now. Guess they do things more meticulously in the empire. Stupid health code regulations. A thought just dawned on them, since they were in an imperial vessel, no one would think twice if they took out their sith holocron. This would be the perfect opportunity for them to learn more about the dark side without having to look over their shoulder.

They took out the holocron and set it on the table but right before they got a chance to open it, for once, they felt something through the force. While selana was pretty blind when it came to their force sense, even though can feel it when someone was trying to probe their mind. This was bad, the officer stated that there weren't any other sith on board, was it a jedi then? No, why would they smuggle themselves on a random transport ship? Unless they were actively hunting Selana down. Selana couldn't sit still and needed to find out what's going.

They put the holocron away and stood up, focusing their mind on trying to find any signs of other force users aboard the ship. This time around they managed to do just that, not that this one was particularly hard to find, the force in this in this individual was strong, like excessively so. This might be more trouble than they thought. Selana took out their lightsaber, unlit but prepared for a fight. They followed where the source of this massive disturbance was. They pushed their way past the other patrons of the bar, getting closer to this individual. Their heart started racing, thinking that they were about to tussle with an actual sith lord. Their thumb was ready to light up their lightsaber but all of that anxiety immediately disappeared when they found the source, which was a small girl wearing a yellow jumper.... what? How did this tiny person output such powerful force energy? Though, even from a glance, everything about this person screams I'm definitely not a sith. Okay, Selana needed some answers.

They approached this person, "Child," Again, doing their best sith impersination, "Come with me." They lead her by the arm and took to a booth table, away from the center of the room. They started whispering, "What do you think you were doing?"

Mliss laughed when she sensed the Sith Lord, though her appearance in every way suggested she was a Sith Lord, her presence was not of one. Mliss would know, she had the fortune of meeting a sith lord a few weeks ago. Now THAT was a great story in her notepad. She wondered what exactly the not sith lord was doing here.

Oh My Gosh!!

"Plot Twist!!" She said in a sing-song voice as she quickly started scribbling on her notepad. She could sense the 'Not sith' making her way over there and flipped down the top of the notepad and returning her pen to her place behind her ear.

The woman came over, in all her sith pretense, and spoke.

"Child, Come with me."

Mliss obliged and let herself be pulled away by the woman to the private booth.

After the Sith felt the probing, she came over. The spy was surprised to feel that the sith lord was not what she seemed. Why though?

The Woman spoke again in a whisper
,"What do you think you were doing?"

"I was probing your mind," Mliss said in complete honesty, "You aren't a Sith. Not a true one anyways, I assume you use the dark side or you wouldn't have yellow eyes. Your presence isn't evil though- that I can tell for sure. So who are you? Why are you pretending to be a sith? It is quite interesting"

Mliss went off in a whirlwind of questions, smiling as she spoke quickly. She spoke quietly and her hands automatically reached for her notepad and pen, her instincts smelling a story.

Selana was prepared for this person to twist her words, lie her way through, maybe even attempt the jedi mind trick but no, with the most innocent and straightforward face, she told her what she was doing and why she was doing it. This person cannot be real. How does someone be this... upbeat? on an imperial ship. Though, despite her powerful connection to the force, Selana didn't think that she was a threat, at most just nosy, might as well take advantage of this moment, "Well, let me tell you." They pretend to look around and whispered closely to her, "I'm actually on a super secret mission from the Jedi order to infiltrate the sith and discover their plans. I'm part of an elite group who was permitted to use the dark side in order to blend in more." Of course, all of these are complete lies but Selana was having too much fun to care.

They were about to tell them some more super secret info but their conversation was interrupted when the alarms start blaring and all of the doors were closed tight shut, "Oh Chit, so much for an easy trip." Not long after, the two of them were surround by Imperial officers, pointing their blasters at them.

"I knew there was something suspicious about you. Fortunately, I had you bugged just as I left." The same officer that lead them in started yelling, "In name of the empire, you are under arrest for impersonating a sith lord, Jedi!" I knew that there was no way for them to get away with it for long, "Surrender and maybe your death won't as agonizing as it could be."

Surrounded by more than a dozen imperial soldiers, usually such numbers doesn't scare Selana but they figured Imperial officers had better aim than common thugs. They tried to reach out through the force and talk to their new friend, "Got any ideas how to get out of this mess? Before I start making enemies with the empire." This was probably the stupidest idea they've ever had but Killing a few imperial officers and angering one of the most powerful government in the galaxy was not out of the question for Selana.

Mliss Roo Mliss Roo

"Well, let me tell you." They pretend to look around and whispered closely to her, "I'm actually on a super-secret mission from the Jedi order to infiltrate the sith and discover their plans. I'm part of an elite group who was permitted to use the dark side in order to blend in more."

Mliss' face broke into a smile, that was a lie. A good lie but definitely a lie.

The Sith lord spoke in pretense, expecting the naivety of the spy, but it wasn't to be so.

That just left more questions then- good, good questions. She opened her mouth to excitedly ask more questions but then an alarm started blaring loudly and seconds later they were surrounded by imperial officers.

"I knew there was something suspicious about you. Fortunately, I had you bugged just as I left." The same officer that leads the 'Jedi' in started yelling, "In name of the empire, you are under arrest for impersonating a sith lord, Jedi! Surrender and maybe your death won't as agonizing as it could be."

Ohhhhhh! Busted!!! But the Spy wouldn't let it be so. No way would she let a good story- I mean the strange woman escapes her.

Apparently the Woman was thinking along the same line because she reached into the Force to talk to Mliss.

"Got any ideas on how to get out of this mess? Before I start making enemies with the empire."

Mliss smiled and turned to address the Officers with a laugh,"Sir- She's no Jedi! I was pestering her for story idea's and she just gave me one! I'm an author sir."

Really hoping that the Woman would play along, Mliss took out her notepad and shoved it into the Officers hand. "Look! I use my surroundings for story idea's, I think it's a pretty good idea, what do you think about it? I often have others judge because I love ALL of my story ideas!"

The officer looked down at the notepad in his hand, then back at Mliss, not quite knowing what to think. If he was wrong- then he had JUST accused a Sith lord of being a Jedi.

What? That was her plan? To tell a squad of imperial officers that I was telling a story? There was no karking way that they would believe this, "Alright," no way, "I will still need to verify your identity." He signaled the men to disperse. Selana was still reeling at how absurd the scene that played out was. Though they needed to snap out of it when the officer beckoned to them, "I may have been mistaken with my initial assessment but do realize that saying things are highly suspicious." He also gave the girl the side eye, "Tell me your name and your masters name after that you're free to go."

Okay, this will give them some time to get out of this mess at least, "Right, my name is Desmonie Annasi, apprentice to Lord Barus." They gave the name of the sith lord that probably hated them the most but it was the only that they know by name, hopefully he'll buy it.

He made a note of what Selana said, "Alright, I'll confirm this information with Lord Barus. Don't leave the dining area in the mean time." he left but was still clearly suspicious.

Selana finally could breath normally, how they got out of that with no blaster wounds was beyond them. Now, their focus turned to their new companion,
"who are you? How did you do that?" Selana was convinced that she did some sort of mind trick on the officer and they were also looking around the room to find a way to escape this nightmare.

Mliss laughed again as the officer gave her the side-eye before asking what the 'Sith's' name was and her Master's name. It worked!! Of course, it worked, it did so every time.

Really, She had had great practice at doing it. Getting out of tight spots with the truth.

The spy laughed, and thought back to the quote her parents had told her as a kid- '“If you tell the truth, you don't have to remember anything.”. The spy laughed, it worked!

Looking innocent and being so cheery helped a lot as well. Once the officer departed, the Woman turned to her.

, "who are you? How did you do that?"

Smiling brightly, she replied, "My name's Mliss! And I just told the truth."

The Woman didn't seem like the type to believe her so she continued speaking, "I am an author, and I do thank you for the idea, even if it's not the truth."

Mliss noticed that the Woman was looking around the room for an escape route out of this pit hole. Actually being here on official spy business helped with that.

The sith lord needed assistance. And they Spy knew how to supply it.

"Want a hand escaping?"

This trip has turned from disasterous to absurd, what is the deal with this anomaly of the force? Selana thought that it would be best to ally with her right now, she wasn't a threat but her entire existence terrifies them to no end, "Yeah, sure. I'm Re'selana by the way... Pleasure to meet you." despite not having their life threatened, this was probably one of the weirdest adventures they have been a part of.

They looked around and figured that they can short circuit the lights with a bit of force lightning, though inversely, with a powerful enough force lightning, they could probably shock every single imperial officer in the room,
"Okay, I'll provide a distraction and you can figure out a way for us to get out of this mess." Then it was time to see how well their control was. They reached out to the sky, trying to channel enough of the force to short out the lights but it wasn't working and just sparked out, "Kark, come on!" that bit of frustration was just what they needed to finally get the force lightning to work and fry every single guard in the room.... Kark. Maybe the Jedi had a point about self control and what not, "I hope you've figured out an escape plan since we really need one." Then the alarms start blaring... Again.

Mliss beamed as the Woman introduced herself:
"Yeah, sure. I'm Re'selana by the way... Pleasure to meet you."

The woman told her to think of a plan while she distracts everyone- she had trouble with her Force lightning, before it completely shocked everyone in the room.

"Shocking," Mliss grinned as the light show ended and Re'selana turned to her
"I hope you've figured out an escape plan since we really need one."

Mliss grinned wider as the alarms started blaring. What a story!!! Lights!!! Sith!!! Spies!!! No rathtars... so that's a shame... But STILL!!

"You'd better be glad I'm not just a passenger today!!!" She exclaimed as they hurried further, "But it really depends on what you WANT to do. Do you want to get OFF the ship? Hide on the ship? Steal it? Kill someone on board? There are SO many possibilities! So I can pretty much help you do any of the above."

As they made in forward to the bar- more officers rushed into the room, blasters raised and pointed at them. The officer that had yelled at them before was looking livid, face red,"KILL THEM!!!"

He called and hundreds of blaster bolts came their way. Mliss took out her portable handheld shields and blocked those she could before they both dived into the bar. Several bottles tipped over and smashed to the floor, raising a putrid stench,"Ugh," She said, wrinkling her nose,"It honestly smells EXACTLY like the inside of a Sarlacc. And I will NEVER get it out of Darla. I had to lock her up."

Mliss shook her head at the thought of her previous notepad, then came back to reality as a bottle was thrown at her head, she laughed and threw one back at them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom