Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

In case you didn't know.

Hope is the elixir of life. (semi-retired)
https://youtu.be/G21h08qrbss​
~Monastery~

After Alexandra Russo finally got clearance from Sanctuary Control to land with a bit of name dropping, she set down Hope's Pride onto the assigned landing pad, then shut down the two ion engines of the refurbished older Horizon-class Star Yacht and initiated the post-flight checklist. Brandy brown eyes peered through the transparisteel view port of the cockpit when it was completed and took in the mountainous rainforest that made up the Mid Rim planet where the Order of the Sacred Lotus had settled. It was no wonder why Jedi Master [member="Kahne Porte"] had decided to stay here. She did not need to have the Force to sense the natural serenity that permeated the very essence of this place. It was full of hope.

The sound of an enthusiastic astromech droid behind Alex brought the brunette out of her reverie.

"I know, I know, Rusty... I'm excited too. Just keep your gyros in line. I'm sure Gala hasn't forgotten you," she smirked at the copper red R2 unit. It had been at least three months since the human lovers last rendezvous, though that was the way of things with a long distance relationship plus both participants doing their own things. By default, each of their droids had become friends as well. It was like they had a little family in a way. Now Kahne's young padawan was added to the mix as well.

The long-legged Taanabian stood up from the captain's chair and stretched a moment before smoothing over her spacer attire. Long gone were the Force-awful rebel orange flight suits the former Rogue Leader used to wear all the time. She made sure the safety was on the blaster pistol holstered off her shapely right hip and attached the hydrospanner the mechanically-inclined pilot always carried with her onto the leather unity belt worn around her slender wait.

A quick inquiry as to the whereabouts of Master Porte sent Alexandra walking through the lush grounds of the rebuilt old Temple apparently in the direction of the gardens. As she came to a grassy meadow, there the tall, dark, and handsome Master Jedi was teaching some children how to float pebbles around. Alex stood there near a big tree quietly just watching. It was endearing, and made her wonder wishfully if someday that would be him doing the same with their children; the ones they each kept seeing in their dreams.

Alexandra didn't mean to intrude or disturb the lesson, but a sneeze broke her silence - dang allergies. Everyone looked in her direction causing the tall brunette to just smile and give a little embarrassed wave. Alex's surprise visit was now sprung on the Jedi Master for she hadn't given him a heads up. Hopefully the Naboo be as happy to see her as she was him.

"You are all doing great, don't be dismayed. The force has faith in you, just like I do. Hope is quite essential to our everyday lives." The Jedi Master watched attentively as pebbles floated around them all, as their eyes opened and they saw what he did. All small smile showed on his face as he could see the looks on their faces. However as they opened their eyes the pebbles slowly started to lower, as the excitement got the best of them and they were less focused. "It's alright, just remember to be focused and have a clear and calm mindsight event in the midst of excitement."

Kahne glanced over to one particular jedi youngling who was having issues levitating the pebble. "Your gonna be okay little one." Kahne said with a small smile as he noted the slightly flustered and irritated look on her face. The Jedi Master knelt down and reached for the pebble with his right hand and placed it behind his back and then returned back with a very small flower and he placed it on her ear. "Take a deep breath, the force is there and it is with you."

A sneeze broke the pleasant moment that was happening and Kahne looked back to where the sound originated from and there she stood. Kahne rose up slowly and the smile on his face got a bit bigger. "That's it for today, young ones. Go have some fun." The Jedi looked around at them all then glanced back towards Alexandra Russo. Kahne chuckled lightly as he walked a bit closer to her, just as the younglings started to move past him to go do what they could do for fun.

"It took you a bit longer than I expected." Kahne said just standing a few feet from her, he was very happy to see her.

[member="Alexandra Russo"]

"Well, good things are worth waiting for," Alex replied simply with a playful uptick at the corner of her mouth as the tall brunette took a couple steps towards the Jedi Master. She had to hold herself back from jumping into Kahne's arms right then and there ravishing the poor man. Giggling voices could still be heard nearby as the younglings ran and played.

Brandy browns ran over her lover, then settled on his baby blues. Oh how she could drown in those pools. "I'm sorry for spoiling that perfect moment with the young girl. You are very good with the children, most patient and kind" the pilot commented in a complimentary tone, then another couple of booted steps were taken on the mossy grass closing the gap ever so. Her heart was beginning to beat faster in anticipation of their hopeful reunion sooner than later. She licked her lips that had a sheer amount of cherry lip balm on them.

"I have a new ship. I've named her Hope's Pride... And the cargo hold is full of foodstuffs courtesy of the farmers from Taanab for your cause here. I brought you your favorite ice cream too... double chocolate denta bean. I was hoping one spoon would work for two," she winked with a soft chuckle, her hand reaching out to barely brush the back of her fingertips over Kahne's; never taking her eyes off his.

God's how Alex loved this man, though did the Master Jedi realize just how much?

[member="Kahne Porte"]

"Yes indeed they are." The Jedi whisphered as they moved closer to each other. He glanced back towards the little girl that he was speaking with just moments before and he chuckled and shook his head. "It's alright, that's your only pass you get though." Kahne said with a teasing smile. Kahne chuckled lightly as he shook his head. "Well, its not exactly my cause however there are good people who that could definitely use it." The Jedi Master wasn't the one who started this, the true architect belonged to someone else. Someone who was very special to Kahne, someone he thought was gone. He was so happy to know that she was alive.

Kahne's hand rose and he brushed the strands of hair behind her ear and his other hand reached around towards her waist and he pulled her close to him and his lips met hers, giving her a soft yet passionate kiss on the lips.

Their lips broke from each other and Kahne simply smiled as his forehead leaned against hers. "Would you be upset if I told you Double chocolate isn't exactly my favorite?" The Jedi Master quipped that was then followed by a chuckle.

The kiss she was dreaming about, longing for all the way there came to fruition as [member="Kahne Porte"] tucked some hair behind her ear, then pulled the tall brunette in close to him capturing her hungry lips as only the Naboo could. Gods Alex felt like she was home, losing herself in his sweet taste and loving embrace.

"No... That just means more for me, though you did seem to quite like the double chocolate on me the last time you tasted it," Alexandra smirked lightly with a playful glint in her brandy browns as they gazed into his baby blues while foreheads rested upon each others tenderly. With arms around the Jedi Master's neck, long fingers lazily played with the man's dark strands of hair at the nap of his neck just inside the collar of his robes.

"So when do I get a proper tour... " the Taanabian asked, which could have a double meaning mixed in there somewhere knowing the fighter jockey in her. "I'm up to starting right here in the gardens."

"I suppose, that other deal can wait until we are in private." The Jedi spoke with a small smirk as he jerked his head in north direction. "The gardens are obvious, Bethany usually tends to this place often. Peacefully, tranquil and well just plain beautiful to see." Kahne said as he gave a small look around.

"To my knowledge expansion is in order in terms of this place, it's just gonna take time. While I still believe in the Galactic Alliance, I believe in this place more." Kahne said with a small smile as he led her out of the gardens and into the Temple itself beginning the tour that would start with the classrooms and such.

"How have you been, Alexandra?"

"Mhm I suppose, though a girl can try," Alexandra winked at [member="Kahne Porte"] as they separated from their embrace, chuckling softly.

The pilot's brandy brown gaze looked north as the Jedi Master indicated with his dark head, then nodded. "As with anything new...And I would have to say more luke warm for me regarding the Alliance but I have more of a reason to be less hopeful," Alex replied, still feeling a bit disgruntled how things went down with her former command, then she slipped her hand into Kahne's as he began to lead the way through the gardens and into the Jedi temple itself.

"This so reminds me of when you showed me the temple on Sullust... We started the tour stopping in at a youngling class if I recall correctly," the brunette smiled warmly in remembrance, then paused a moment while they passed some other folks milling about in the hallway.

"I'm doing okay, though missing you like crazy, or can't you tell?" Alex quipped lightly, bumping her shoulder into his playfully, then she added after turning a corner to find another long hallway.

"My Incom gig is up so I went back to flying a crop-duster for an old friend of Gus' on Taanab, but that is only short term until the guy's other pilot gets back. How about you, Kahne... How have you been? Is [member="Samara Raine"] still your padawan leaner?

As much as Kahne would want to, his profesionalism kicked in and it wouldn't of been right. Out here like this, a bit to exposed. Her hand slipped into his as they locked slightly in a loving embrace. The Jedi had the ability of keeping his emotions locked tight and could keep a straight face during any situation, yet however he was very happy to see him. Showing this the best way he could at the current time giving her hand a small affection squeeze and showing her a rare smile, something he only did for her. She mentioned Sullust and the Alliance to which Kahne chuckled slightly. While he still missed sullust, his small time here he had found some renewed sense of spiritulity and an increased case in hope. Much more then he could have ever thought.

He did miss the Alliance though, and he would always help them for as long as he was still alive.

"I miss you too." The Jedi Said after they turned down the hall, and he faced her and his other hand reached for her other one. Standing there facing her, holding hand and just staring into her eyes for a brief moment. "I really have..." Kahne said as he leaned in and gave her a strong passionate kiss. The kiss broke for a moment as his hand left hers and rose up to gently push a strand of hair behind her ear.

"I've been well, I've found further purpose here. Samara is here as well, she's a really gifted student. However with you being here, I've found further purpose on remaining here." The Jedi broke away from her as he walked backwards just a bit.

"Stay with me."

Even if outwardly the Master Jedi didn't show it much, Alex was sure [member="Kahne Porte"] still cared... And that feeling was rewarded with the strong and impassioned kiss he gave the brunette after they were out of eye shot of anyone in the hallway.

Alexandra bit her lip thinking about what Kahne might have truly meant by his last statement as it wasn't accented like a question would be. Was the man just talking about staying with him because of the wonderful reunion activities that were already penned in, or was it a veiled offer of a more permanent arrangement between the two lovers?

"Kiss me like that again, and I'll definitely take it under advisement, Master Porte," she quipped back with a tantalizing smile as the dark-haired Naboo began walking backwards away from her with the smile that was only saved for her still on his handsome mug.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom