Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

In Business

Damian did not know these people. That made him uncomfortable. He should have sent Emerald or even Hylo in his place but instead he came in person. “Got to make a good impression after all,” he said aloud with a cocksure smile. He was nervous. The young man, a clone of tender years artificially aged, had infiltrated gang hideouts, beaten pirates, destroyed mind witches, and fought sith lords and yet the prospect of meeting two wealthy woman somehow caused him anxiety. Damian had to admit to himself that it was refreshing as much as stunning a revelation.

“Oh of course sir,” the little man next to him said. He had a high voice with a sing song quality. “I promise I won’t embarrass.” He wore a deep violet jacket with fine fine patterns embroidered onto the cuffs. The work was made of silk, the finest silk imbued with microfiber which allowed the sprinkled gold dust to latch onto the jacket. At his side he carried his tools in a chic little bag that hung around his shoulder. “I will be most professional I assure you.”

Smiling Damian turned to the man. “I’m sure you will,” he said. Hieronymus Whitely was a competent tailor and designer who had worked for a number of fashion companies. Despite his old age he seemed to have a finger on the pulse of the industry and when he was without a job and looking for retirement Damian had grabbed him. “I’m more worried about me Whitely.”

“Oh no sir. No,” the man protested. “You are a fine young gentleman. And so handsome in that suit if I must say.”

“Alright White Lie.” Whitely visibly flinched at the use of his nickname. “You already got a job, no need to suck up.”

“Of course not. I meant every word.”

Damian knew he did but had teased him anyways. “Any second now we’re going to be seen through that door.” He pointed in front of them to the door in question. “So let's get our game faces on.”

[member="Tegaea Alcori"] | [member="Siobhan Kerrigan"]

Tegaea Alcori

Back to Square One
[member="Damian Starchaser"] [member="Siobhan Kerrigan"]

On the far side of the door Tegaea was not exactly nervous. No, certainly not. If anything she was very slightly puzzled.
“Is it strange that I feel we’ve reversed roles, and that you look better in a dress than I do!” she quipped. She remembered trolling Siobhan, getting her into a dress had been a game. Now Siobhan was the far more stylish of the two.

“Still, it’ll be nice, and moreover practical to see what they have to offer. Shall we?” she asked, offering her arm to Siobhan.

[member="Damian Starchaser"], [member="Tegaea Alcori"]

In other words, Siobhan had made a successful transition from a combat boot-wearing slugger to a lipstick-wearing femme. Her go to-solutions for many problems still involved dropping a roof on people through space magic. Still, style, grace and fashion were quite important to her, though fortunately she wasn't the type of mother who insisted on dolling up her girls.

"Nonsense. You look great, darling. Besides, you're a real redhead. That trumps everything," Siobhan said in an amused tone, though she still appreciated the compliment! Playing on her vanity tended to put her in a good mood. Siobhan's hand might've innocently travelled over Tegaea's toosh before she accepted her arm.

"Anyhow, let's go see what the manling has to offer." Siobhan was still a bit sexist. Then again, one of her fashion advisers was the most refined Hutt ever. Presumably they headed to whichever room they were supposed to meet in.

And then the two women walked in. [member="Tegaea Alcori"] and [member="Siobhan Kerrigan"] were both beautiful. Damian had been told and had seen holos in preparation for the meeting to allow designers to do their thing, but it was different in person. "It is a pleasure to meet you," Damian said stepping forward and extending his hand. "My name is Damian Starchaser. And this is my chief tailor, Hieronymus Whitely. It is a pleasure to meet you. I must say given your reputations I was surprised you took my meeting." Better not to mention Roche. Their collective deeds were legendary holding the asteroid of G99 against an assault from a whole division of sith troopers. Virtually single highhandedly too.

"As you know we're a full service industry with a number of clothing items and even accessories for sale. We're fairly small now, but ambitious. And in contracting with us today you'll have full access to our more select products in the future."

Clearing his throat he said. "For now we have standard and luxury lines of clothing. Your eyes will no doubt set on the later I'm sure given your status. We've a further line designed for security. Armored fabric capable of withstanding some punishment. Given the dark times our galaxy is in those in positions of authority cannot be too cautious." Then he nodded to his man, Hieronymus Whitely, "Whitley is here to take measurements and help to tailor our products to your needs and tastes."

"Oh yes," he said stepping forward. "I must say you are both fine examples of humanity, fine indeed." Pausing he put a hand on his chin and examined then in more detail. "I'm thinking..." the man said lifting his hands up to the air and shaking them around. White Lie had the annoying habit of talking with his hands. "pastels!"

Tegaea Alcori

Back to Square One

Tegaea was amused by the flattering words. This was a business meeting after all, so it was to be expected that there would be some buttering up.

“Personally I am very interested in your security line. Not just for myself, but we deal with many royals, nobles and other important people in and out of the Coalition. Such hidden protection might be very useful indeed. I’m guessing though that the protection does not come at the cost of extra weight or coarseness?”
It had to be asked, though she was sure Damian would not be selling her something which felt like an itchy lead suit!

The little man who was the tailor seemed suitably artistic. “Thank you for the compliment, I do try. If you want to take measurements whilst we discuss business I don’t mind.”

[member="Tegaea Alcori"], [member="Damian Starchaser"]

First rule when dealing with Siobhan: She really liked flattery. Commending her on her combat prowess, sexual prowess and/or beauty was always an ideal way to get on her good side. It was also one of the easiest ways to pacify her when she in a bad, but not apocalyptic mood.

"Pleasure to meet you, Mr Starchaser," Siobhan said politely. The manling flattered her and wanted to sell nice fashion, so he could not be that bad. He looked kind of girly. She listened to what Tegaea said and nodded.

Siobhan had space magic to protect herself, but her wifey didn't. Moreover, these could be nice gifts to Anya and Semiramis. She smiled brightly when the tailor complimented her. "Aww, thank you, but my wifey's clearly the prettier one." Siobhan, your attempt at modesty is not fooling anyone.

"My thoughts echo my wife's. We'd be very interested in your security line, not just for us, but for some of our friends. I'd like to enquire about about your luxury line. I'm interested in what dresses you have and what fabrics you use."

Damian took it all in stride and nodded to Whitely to begin his measurements. The little man walked over to the two woman and began by using a scanning device. "If you wouldn't mind, please raise your arms." He said as he took the scanner and started to circle. He started with [member="Tegaea Alcori"]. The scanner started to make a holographic representation of the womans body and store it within a small datapad memory unit.

"For luxury we have dresses made of Belsavis vine-silk encrusted in fine gems which make up the trim or other decorations. Each outfit will of course be custom made for you." Damian bowed his heads as he watched the man man. "We take precise measurements using the latest techniques combined with the more old fashion tape. Then using your measurements we will create the clothing based to your specification. Our price ranges on these sorts of jobs range based on material, labor. Custom dresses can go from a few thousand credits up to the double digit millions."

"Of course the higher end ones are rarer. Normally made for special occasions." Whitely interrupted. "There is little sense in wearing a dress embroidered with diamonds around the house."

"For our security line, we employ a number of products and materials. Shellspider silk, armored fabrics, all designed to protect you and all designed to be inline with the latest fashions." Damian put his hands up though, "It should go without saying, but the fabric only protects what it can cover. Many of the more revealing styles then reduce the efficiency." He remembered that one socialite who complained when shot in the leg. It wasn't his fault she'd chosen a really short dress.... Then again she did look good in it. Damian nodded over to [member="Siobhan Kerrigan"] and gave her a polite style. "We have nothing as of yet designed with force users in mind, however we believe that in time we might come to accommodate such people with unique products." Did they know he was a Jedi? He wasn't sure to be honest, and really even if they knew would it matter?

"Now there is a few different methods to get your tastes. My preferred method involves catalogs with styles in which you may select those that you like the most, and then give us a pallets for to work with."

"Oh, I promise I will not disappoint. The Firemane collection will be the envy of the world I assure you." Whitely finished his scan and measurements and moved on to Siohban.

"Then we will begin creating the various articles for you." Damian paused and looked over both women. "The question is what are you looking for? Formal wear? Dinner wear? Casual? Or would you prefer a balance?"

Tegaea Alcori

Back to Square One
[member="Siobhan Kerrigan"] [member="Damian Starchaser"]

“Formal for the most part. Occasions when we have to dress to impress. As much as I enjoy having dinner dates with my wife, I don’t think I need to do it in a dress with diamonds!”
Especially as their dinners usually ended with them not wearing any dresses at all….

“We have as our friends two Queens, and we would like to have options for them as well. Both live in slightly precarious states where assassins are not uncommon, and thus having additional protection is advisable.”

When prompted she lifted her arms and let him measure.

“For me at least, I prefer reds, greens and blues. I do love the soft feeling of silk, and I’m not a fan of overly complex dresses. Simple yet elegant is my motto, even if it does mean my wife often looks more elegant and pretty than I!” she added, returning the compliment.

Fancy dresses and lots of flattery! This pleased Siobhan a lot. "Aww. You know you're super stylish, sweetie, and more precious than any diamond," Siobhan said mushily, giving her wifey's hand a squeeze. Anyhow, after the tailor was finished measuring Tegs, she likewise lifted her arms and let him do his job. Conveniently, Siobhan really liked posing.

There was plenty to measure in the chest region. Oh, wait, not that kind of thread. Anyhow, on with the plot. "It's mostly formal for me, too, with some dinner wear. I prefer black, purple, red and silver. Sometimes maroon. I like the feeling of satin and silk. Nothing so complex that it's difficult to...get out of, but some fancy stuff is nice. I love nice gems."

Damian smiled as his man continued the measurements. Holographic representations of the two women appeared showing them in various off the shelf dresses. "Now..." Damians face grew a little red. This was business. There was nothing untoward going on here. "I need to ask, how much..." he paused thinking over his words a little. "How much skin would you like to show? Some people they want a lot, others are a bit more..."

Prudish. The word prudish described [member="Kana Truden"] perfectly, or at least did before her recent transformation. Although most women that Damian had encountered in the galaxy had been a bit more... mature? No, slutty. That was the word for them. The mind witch, the Sith agent, the anzati, and even that one sith lord.... a shiver ran up Damians spine.

"the choice is yours, however you know... it only protects what it covers."

[member="Siobhan Kerrigan"] [member="Tegaea Alcori"]

Tegaea Alcori

Back to Square One

Tegaea smiled. The boy was a bit flustered, but she had the answer to put him at ease.
“Whilst I am quite confident in my own appearance, Mr Starchaser, I do not feel the need to strut around in two square inches of clothing. For occasions where I will be earing this, full length will be what I require, with short sleeves. I understand that will leave my arms and head exposed, but it will protect my vitals.”

She smirked at Siobhan. She saved her skimpy outfits for private….

Siobhan felt a bit amused by the boy's reaction. It was sort of cute. "I'm similar to my wife. I like to show some leg and arm, but nothing excessive. I keep the special outfits for, well," she glanced over towards Tegs and smirked, "special occasions."

She was still beautiful despite her scars, but also older now and with nothing left to prove. Poor [member="Galina Kerrigan-Alcori"] was probably still upset about that one time when she'd walked in on Siobhan wearing her...amazon princess outfit.

Damians eye visibly twitched. He wasn't used to this cutsey stuff.... and besides these two womens reputations... blah. "Alright," he said recovering and smiling back at the two, his cheeks flushed from well all of this. "So we have the color pallet, we have your preference for how much you want revealed. Now the question of style has come up."

With a nod Damian signaled Whitely who stepped forward. "We have different fashions," the old queen said handing data pads to both women. "As you can see we have frilly, slinky, smooth, and even course for those species with fur. Luxurious fabrics, if you indicate a few dresses that you like from the catalog I'm sure I'll make you something just fantastic"

[member="Siobhan Kerrigan"] [member="Tegaea Alcori"]

Tegaea Alcori

Back to Square One
[member="Damian Starchaser"] @Tegaea Alcori

Tegaea knew all too well that her wife liked slinky…she liked her in slinky!

However, she had another idea in mind.
“Smooth for me. I do like sheer dresses a lot.” She felt there was a lot of impact that could be made from deceptively simple tailoring.

She flicked through the list, finally selecting three which she liked.

“How about you, love?” she asked. Sio could also use this chance to mention their ideas for Firemane uniforms they’d had.

"Mhmm, I like...slinky," Siobhan grinned. "Wifey likes me in it." As for cutsey stuff, Siobhan was fond of reading corny romance novels. The sort of novels no woman with self-respect would ever admit to owning. Much talk of 'golden tresses', 'ample bosoms' and 'oceans of passion'. Obviously they were also quite raunchy. It probably explained a bit about the pick-up lines she used. Flicking through the list, she decided on three she liked.

"I like those three. Lovely. There's another thing my wife I and wanted to discuss with you. As you know, we run a paramilitary-based company. Since you're in the market for designing protective fabric, would it be possible to contract your company to design uniforms for Firemane? Something that's got style, but is also durable and bulletproof, maybe also blaster-resistant."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom