Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

In a galaxy far far away, a journey begins

Hello names Shadow and I've just recently found this site maybe two or threes ago, I'm a big fan of the star wars films and games especially battlefront and knights of the old republic. Not really sure to say except for I'm hoping to have a great time roleplaying with the community when I'm all set up with my first character.

So far I've yet to start character creation although currently I'm thinking of making a human, mandalorian bounty hunter so if anyones got any tips and tricks for me I'd love to hear them. I don't have any experience rping in a Star Wars rp but I do have a little from other rps including wrestling and transformers.

That's really all I can think to say about myself so far being honest.

Puppet Kyrios

P
Welcome to Chaos! Enjoy your stay and don't get on Asteria's bad side.
(She's insane!) :) other then that, have fun!

Welcome to Star Wars: Chaos! :)
Should you have any questions do not feel afraid to ask!

Have a good one here, looking forward to read about your character. ^.^

Edit: If you want to make a Mandalorian it would fit you well to join the Mandalorian faction. I suppose. :p A no-brainer, but hey. You asked. Of course you could also join a crime syndicate if that's more your style. I'm a bit biased though, but currently the two major ones are The Red Ravens and The Black Sun.

[member="Shadow-Strike"] If you're looking for a faction, and your're a Mando, there is only one obvious choice.

Hop on the Mando Bandwagon vod - we've got plenty of room.

Oloram ner'vod, Oya!

[member="Asterion"]

Actually I found that the quick start guides link to the timeline was broken, so I'm a little confused exactly where the events of SWRP are set. Could you help fill me in would really help for my bio.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom