Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LOA Impromptu Leave of Absence

After thinking over it for a few days, I've decided that I'm going to hang around. I might feel a little low about things, but hey, I can't please everyone. Just because some avenues might be cut off, doesn't mean there aren't other open ones.

I'll likely be slow, but I'll push out posts to what threads I can over the next few days.

I’m always uncertain about my writing, my place on multiple sites, most of my threads die or move very slowly, and I realized, yeah, can’t vibe with or please everyone but just take the avenues that do come.

You however seem pretty active and you should never overlook the reactions and messages you’ve been given in this thread alone as a sign that your writing is good and your placement is certainly warranted.

All else fails, amid the lows and highs, focus on the moments. That’s advice I was given so that I don’t dwell on what is absent and lose motivation. It’s a work in progress. xDD

Go get ‘em, writer.

After thinking over it for a few days, I've decided that I'm going to hang around. I might feel a little low about things, but hey, I can't please everyone. Just because some avenues might be cut off, doesn't mean there aren't other open ones.

I'll likely be slow, but I'll push out posts to what threads I can over the next few days.
Trust me dude, anyone writing here will be uncertain of their writing me included. The most important thing is to have fun, there's no need to beat yourself up over it :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom