Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Important: Regarding the Republic NFU Military

Status
Not open for further replies.
With regard to this poll, we've combined both the Army and the Navy into a single operating unit. That being said, please see the following important information:
  • The new board is titled quite simply Military.
  • All prior threads were merged into this new board or archived due to age or relevancy.
  • The new ranking structure has been pinned to the Military board.
  • A guide on advancing one's rank has been pinned to the Military board as well.
  • The forum should be used as an OOC discussion area, while IC threads are placed in the SWRP Open or Closed RP sections.
  • Characters which undergo a faction transfer into the Republic must be reviewed in order to maintain their rank.

RANKS & THEIR FORMER COUNTERPARTS:
Officer Ranks:

Admiral (New Rank) = General (Old Army) = Admiral (Old Naval)
General (New Rank) = Brigadier General (Old Army) = Commodore (Old Naval)
Major (New Rank) = Colonel (Old Army) = Captain (Old Naval)
Commander (New Rank) = Major (Old Army) = Commander (Old Naval)
Captain (New Rank) = Captain (Old Army) = Lieutenant (Old Naval)
Lieutenant (New Rank) = 2nd Lieutenant (Old Army) = Ensign (Old Naval)
------------------------------------------------------------------
Enlisted Ranks:

Master Chief (New Rank) = Sergeant Major (Old Army) = Master Chief (Old Naval)
Master Gunnery Sergeant (New Rank) = Master Sergeant (Old Army) = Senior Chief (Old Naval)
Chief Petty Officer (New Rank) = Staff Sergeant (Old Army) = Petty Officer 1st Class (Old Naval)
Corporal (New Rank) = Corporal (Old Army) = Petty Officer 3rd Class (Old Naval)
Private (New Rank) = Private First Class (Old Army) = <No Equivalent> (Old Naval)

[member="Thane Drexel"] & All others in the military: I have amended the post to include all of the ranks and their appropriate equivalents. You are free to continue your new rank wherever it fell under the old system.

[member="Kayleigh Tyven"]

As far as what rank I want, I just don't wanna be a pleb. I lead a squadron on Kashyyk against the Sith and took out their flagship. Then supported ground units. I'm also the only active member of the Bloodhawk squadron. Idk what that would dictate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom