Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

IMPORTANT: Assistance Needed!

Hey guys. Don't want to make a huge post here, so I'll make it quick. Both the Mandos and the OS are domming Aeten II right now. This planet is very important, given it is one of the few locations with Stygium. The Mandos are currently in the lead, and have called the Galactic Republic for help. Now, the Sith need the Primeval's help. I urge anyone and everyone to post in this thread, to assist the OS in this thread. Every last post is highly appreciated, and TIME IS OF THE ESSENCE. Want to strike a bow against the Mandos and Pubs? Help with the dom, and you're sure to do so. Thank you!

I know we got a lot going on people, but if we can spare any resources, I think it would be a good strategic idea to limit the growth of the Mandalorians.

I will attempt to post hopefully soon, but I've a lot of IRL work to handle atm.

I strongly encourage prime members to participate.

Evan Kenner

The Wrong Side of Heaven
I have a question about Dominions regarding alternate characters.

I do not plan to use my Sith alt on Aetan since he's currently on Lorrd, but if I were to, would that be allowed, or would both character's posts contribute to my 20?

I'll totally be helping with Aeten. DOWN WITH THE REPUBLIC! :D

[member="Boo Chiyo"] [member="Evan Kenner"] [member="Zambrano the Hutt"] [member="Marek Starchaser"]

I'm afraid it's a bit too late now, as the the Mandos have practically won. We're too far behind to pick up the rear, and plus, we don't want an invasion rn. I appreciate the response, though :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom