Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Starship Imperial Reconnaissance and Exploratory Corvette

Status
Not open for further replies.

Caius Flavian

Faction Admin - The Galactic Republic
91bed986-1977-45b1-95ed-aa3b4e6150d5_zps909891b4.jpg

Image Source: Elite Dangerous Anaconda

Affiliation: Imperial Remnant
Model: IREC-840
Modularity: No
Production: Limited
Manufacturer: Crina Royal Industries

Material: Durasteel; Duralplas; Glass; Flexisteel; Plasboard; O2, CO2; H20;
Classification: Corvettte; Scout
Length: 75 Meters
Width: 30 Meters
Height: 35 Meters

Armament: 2 Light Concussion missile tubes (ammunition of 24); 8 point defense cannons; Two Ion cannons (1 ventral aft with a rear fire arc and another in the fore ventral section with a front only fire arc);
Hangar: 12 Probes;

Special Features:
Standard Communications Array
Encryption Network
An Escape Pod
Holonet Transceiver
Standard Deflector Shield Generator
A Tractor Beam
Docking/Boarding Clamps & Tubes
Standard Life Support Systems
Advanced Navigational Systems
Advanced Sensor Array/VEWAC
Standard Targeting Systems

Maneuverability Rating: 7
Speed Rating: 7
Hyperdrive Class: 1.0

Strengths:
  • Capable of precision astronavigation which provides navigational, astronomical and planetary data in mass quantity in short periods of time due to advanced processors.
  • Capable of deploying sensor probes allowing data to be collected over time and relayed back via wireless transmission.
  • Advanced Void Early Warning and Control capabilites

Weaknesses:
  • In exchange for its superb maneuverability it is armed only for self-defense against fighter craft and even that is limited.
  • Although a lithe profile the IREC is lightly armored and won’t sustain much damage.

Description: The Imperial Remnant, a small beacon of hope for those wanting peace and order. A critical necessity to success is information. That is where the idea and design for the IRE840 came in to being. With the new Imperial Navy in its infancy the admiralty is wary to deploy the fleet en mass without proper intelligence on worlds of interest. The IREC’s capabilities as a recon vessel proved to be useful in detecting and finding other stars and developing hyperspace routes.

The vessel is a compact design with little room for comfort. The crew quarters are compartmentalized so each person has their own room. In order to accommodate the living quarters with basic facilities such as a space to exercise, to shower, and to eat, the IREC is designed with simple folding mechanisms and pullout sections. A single compartment is built to change from a bedroom to an exercise room, or a hygiene room. There is a single common space for the crew to prepare meals and eat together.
For passengers on this ship their quarters are exactly the same.

The living quarter’s compactness allows for more space throughout the ship to be turned over to its advanced exploratory capabilities. The engine spaces are small and cramped but can allow 2 crew members to work in moderate comfort (or discomfort depending on point of view).

A small aid station with limited first responded medical supplies available in the event of injury. Along with a special kit designed for industrial like accidents. This is located between the cargo bay and the living quarters.

The Bridge of the IREC is located on the aft dorsal section of the vessel. It is above the living quarters and is only accessed by two hatches with ladder wells.

Cargo capacity: 4 Tons
Passengers: 2
Complement: 6 speeder bikes or 4 speeder bikes and 1 Patrol Speeder

Development Thread: If needed
Intent: To develop and produce a vessel for exploring and reconnoitering.
Who Can Use This: Limited to Imperial Remnants Navy

[member="Caius Flavian"]
Please do not change the template from how it is given to you on the template page. If there is something you wish to detail, you can list it out in the description or special features. Please go through and check for any duplications (i.e; listing Special Features twice) or other errors and @Mention me as soon as you are done.

Also, as a side note, Speeders and Speeder bikes have maximum altitudes. If this is used in space, the compliment detailed will be unable to be used.

Caius Flavian

[member="Silara Vantai"]

Happy Holidays :p

Seriously no need to apologize its not like there is a time line or dead line to any this stuff, or well none that I'm aware of! I'm extremely busy these days as is between running the Imperial Remnant, juggling time with friends and family this holiday season before I deploy next month on active duty.

Yeah sorry on the template I get a little carried away when writing things and may have accidentally deleted or changed something in between the multiple copy pastes I've been doing. I'm just happy that I didn't post this submission in the wrong area with the flurry of things I'm doing :cool:

I will ping you again here when I get a chance to readdress the critiques! I will say that I think I made the complement section as a result of what it says in the descrition portion of the template where it says list miscellaneous things so I'll adjust that next chance I get!

Merry [Insert your holiday here]!!!

Darth Vitium said:
Also, as a side note, Speeders and Speeder bikes have maximum altitudes. If this is used in space, the compliment detailed will be unable to be used.
[member="Caius Flavian"]

Caius Flavian

[member="Darth Vitium"]

Right I'm very much confused by this...

The vessel is easily capable of landing on planets for exploratory purposes.
the Speeder bikes listed are easily compact able and transportable.
I can take these out completely or expand on it in the description.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom