Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Imperial Knights

We want you, we are a neutral force user group that would love to have any and all force users who don't want to be in the sith or Jedi. Yes we are a part of the Imperial Remnant but that means that anything the Imperial Knights could possibly need is provided for by the Imperial Remnant so come on down and join the Imperial Knights today!

Kodiak Mosthal

K
Isn't that sorta like my rebellion. Allowing anyone to join. Like allowing a Fallen Jedi (someone who isn't sith or jedi) to join?

I am not sure about your rebellion... I just know that I wanted to advertise a part of the Imperial Remnant that people were interested in but hadn't actually joined so I threw out this thread.... but I suppose so from the sound of it

Flint Pherson

F
The Imperial Knights are part of SW canon Kodiak. Ya know, the red armored dudes with silver sabers. They had nothing to do with anybodies Rebellion. And they were Light Siders by definition. Not Dark Jedi. :(

Well yes, they are technicly but we are less picky as we just want imperial knights.. as long as they take orders and work for the good of the Imperial Remnant I could care less which side of the force they are on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom