Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I'm tryin', Ringo. I'm tryin' real hard to be the shepherd (Ask before Joining)

Ah, the Chiss. Jared was a bit intrigued if they were going to show up. He knew his history, it was part of his own unique upbringing. And to see the Chiss showing up was definitely something to be interrupted for. He had snapped up to his feet, eyeing the rest of the crowd, an eye on Fel and an eye on the Chiss. Was this a time to salute? Or was it just a business meeting.

It was only fair, after all. Jared didn’t technically have a rank in anything that mattered, merely a flight leader from one of the squadrons within his home Wing, but still, he did follow military diction and protocol. At least he wasn’t the only military brat here.

He’d have to keep an eye on the Chiss.

The descendant of Thrawn moved swiftly through the outer edges of the massing of people. Seemed like quite the little party Mr. Fel had going on over here. The Chiss didn't exactly enjoy being in crowds such as this, but it was a must. One could never exactly know the intentions of those around him, only through sheer competence and experience could one do such a thing. Hopefully Davin already had the first one. Frowning slightly as chatter grew louder near him, he doubled his pace for a moment and finally breathed a sigh of relief upon departure.

Already was he getting peppered with questions and greetings as he made his escape. The first was the person of interest, a Fel descendant. "Mr. Fel.." The Captain gave a slight bow, ignoring the offer to seat. "I am Captain Vad'avi'nuruodo of Naporar, Chiss space." The next person to greet him was acknowledged by a nod of the head, the Captain assuming that he'd heard the introduction given to Ronin Fel. And finally he took his seat, eyeing the surroundings for a brief moment before continuing. "So, Mister Fel, explain to me what you're attempting to do out here." Elbows propped on the table, fingertips tapped together.

@[member="Ronin Fel"] @[member="Veino Garn "]@[member="Jared Starchaser"]

Djonas clasped his hands together and looked towards Ronin. "My name is Djonas Vile. I was once a wandering Jensaarai but my travels have brought me to Vassek and here I am." he replied. He purposefully left out his time in the Sith Empire in fear of being either killed or sent away. When the Chiss walked into the room, Djonas was shocked. He'd never thought a Chiss, especially one of the Nuroudu bloodline, would ever come to a meeting such as this one. Djonas stayed silent and offered him a small wave.

Other Space Kaiden

Better than other-other space Kaiden
@[member="Djonas Vile"] @Davin @[member="Jared Starchaser"]

Ronin listened to each introduction and gave a warm smile and then a slight bow "I am honored to meet all of you." The Fel said with a polite tone. The Chiss was an interesting edition to the bunch, surly unexpected. The man who claimed to be a traveler was a bit odd and he sensed there was more to his story, but it would be impolite to pry at the time being. "Our military backing mostly consists of ex-republic and Omega Pyre, but I am already in the process of getting us military contracts with some of the galaxies more renown manufacturers. I even have a contract written to give us access to a new generation of armor for our men."

With that question answered, Ronin turned to face the Chiss and answered his inquiry "Well, Captain Vad, if I may call you such? I am aiming to create a new government that acts on behalf of the lightside but is not hindered by the problems of the Republic. The mission I hope to undertake today, is to enter Grevious's castle and retrieve any objects of interest. After we have done so, I plan on destroying the castle and ridding the system of the darkside blight."

@[member="Djonas Vile"] @[member="Ronin Fel"]

Again, more greetings came from those nearby or the surrounding group conferring with Mister Fel. The dark-skinned Knight nearby offered a wave, to which Davin curtly inclined his head in acknowledgement and continued his conversation with Ronin. "It's Davin." He corrected, offering the correct term for Chiss core naming, though still remaining polite. "Though I do see the structuring of this government to be quite adequate, I do however have some questions regarding the Darkside and Lightside difference. I must add that prior to this, I served with the Sith Empire's Navy as a Ship captain and have seen quite a lot of things in my day." He sighed and brought his hands down to rest in his lap. "To me, it doesn't really matter what powers you use, just as long as you restrain yourself from being driven to the point of enslavement or mass genocide."

This was definitely some kind of group, Jared wasn’t judging any one person, but trying to see what they would each bring to the table. He was starting to consider what he could bring. He had not much backing, he had the Dawn Treader and Warbird Wing, if they were going to join him. Aside from that? It was his training and desire. It would have to be enough.

It was just odd, being on the foundation side of things.

Ex-Republic and Omega Pyre. Jared was nodding. So, not exactly Galactic Empire material. He could still work with that, so long as the Fel Empire pulled at least one TIE inspired fighter. Or Eta-2 from the ancient history. It just had the right look.

Looking over to Davin after Ronin gave his piece on the Force, Jared rose an eyebrow. Maybe he was underestimating the Chiss. A Sith, but one with restraint? Now that struck close to home, his father having been trained by a Sith, but never fully in the Sith Arts. What was it his father called himself? A Dark Jedi? Just because he wasn’t part of the order of the Starchaser ancestors, really.

“I’d have to agree with the Captain on this one. The Force has many abilities to assist, but it needs to be used properly.”

Other Space Kaiden

Ronin straightened his attire and folded his hands behind his back as he answered "I apologize, Captain Davin, I must admit that I am unfamiliar with Chiss customs. I will be sure to get more affiliated with them. As for the force, it is not some religious item that our Knights must spend day and night pondering and tying to understand. The Force is a tool, a tool that one either uses for good or evil. One who wishes to use it for evil, draws from the darkside to fuel them and those who wish to use it for good draw from the lightside. It is my belief that our Knights must not draw directly from the darkside, for that is the symbol of one who wishes to be a wretch. Our Knights will walk the edge of light and dark and use the gift of the force to its full potential and purge this galaxy of the darkness that plagues it. Of course, this leads to the worry that our men will begin to want more power and use their gifts for evil...that is why every one of our members will go through extensive training to resist such temptations and any attempt by the darksiders to corrupt their view. That is not all the training they will receive, not under my watch. The force, the lightsaber, ships, tanks, blasters, they are all tools and the imperial Knights will learn to be so proficient with them that they will become like an extension of their own arm."

@[member="Jared Starchaser"] @[member="Davin"]

@[member="Ronin Fel"] @[member="Jared Starchaser"]

The Chiss officer inclined his head at the newcomer who'd voiced his own similar opinion on things. His presence felt like one he'd known, a light air of authority and purpose. Ah, perhaps this man was of the military nature, quite possibly a life-long upbringing such as his own. Davin sure hoped so, allies with common backgrounds were always the easiest to relate to and form cohesive teams with. In his line of work, experience and trust were the main things that mattered when commanded a ship, or even a whole fleet.

Davin was still highly intrigued by the Fel's philosophy on the Force and its bearings. Though highly untrained, Davin was aware that the Force was quite alive within himself, he'd just put off strengthening those abilities for later times. "I do see intensive training and advanced military indoctrination to be quite suitable for the creation of these Imperial Knights. Though I do wonder where you will get funding and financial backing for all of these endeavors." He flashed a wolfish smile. "Running an Empire is quite expensive. Resources, time, and manpower are always in need. I'm just wondering how to plan to obtain these - short term and long term."

Other Space Kaiden

@[member="Davin"]

Ronin nodded his head "much of my family's fortune has already gone into operations and by the time the Empire begins much of the money I have to our name will be lost. However, if things go as planned, we can start relying on the economies of Vassek and a few neighboring planets. Once we have planetary economies to rely on, we will have no problem maintaining the currency we need. The hardest part will be integrating the different systems economies, but that matter will be thoroughly dealt with when the time comes.

This bit of conversation was definitely becoming interesting. Jared had a mild understanding of the Force. His father, and the rest of the Wing had not trained him yet. They wanted him to find his own terms to come to the Force, rather than pushing it on the kids of the original members of the Wing. It made sense, and this was the first real bit of the Force that Jared felt he could get behind, as described by the Fel. “I will have to agree. I’ve seen the Force tear through just one person with the swinging side to side. If it can be removed from the dogma, it is definitely the same as a blaster. Highly powerful, and potentially disruptive to the continued existence of other beings, but a tool. A weapon.” And maybe not something to commit a religious war over.

Still, there was Davin to consider. A man he felt he could probably agree with on a great many things. The Starchaser nodded, and there was a point. Even on the Dawn Treader, a ship that was running a small crew compared to its normal complement, there were issues on making sure everything was working according to the plan.

“We will need a way to defend these systems. Even if we’re not making an expeditionary force, we will need a home fleet. I mean… my family has their ship, and the fighter wing, but that’s one. What do we have now to rely on?”

@[member="Ronin Fel"]@[member="Davin"]

Djonas could not help but smile during the meeting. "It warms me to see that we can all get along so well. I can already tell this is the beginning of something that will change the face of the galaxy and make it better than ever."

Djonas stood from his chair and looked around. "I am sure Mr. Fel has the finances needed to complete such an endeavor or else why would he even be here? He's obviously smart enough to know that in order to create an Empire, you're going to need a fethton of credits." he stated, raising his glass for another swig of rum.

"I am willing to dedicate my training time to becoming how you wish Force Users to be, Mr. Fel. In fact, I find your philosophy for Force Users sublime. The Force, our lightsabers, they are nothing but tools. It's people's over admiration of the two that leads to their downfall. They rely on those entirely too much. If we add the skills of a veteran trooper to that, a Force User can become even more versatile and even more of an asset." Djonas' mind was made. He was ready to pledge his service to the future Emperor Ronin Fel.

@[member="Ronin Fel"] | @[member="Jared Starchaser"] | @[member="Davin"] |

@[member="Ronin Fel"] @[member="Jared Starchaser"] @[member="Djonas Vile"]

The Captain's mind was made as well. Though this little regime seemed quite rushed and hastily put together, the deep down integration of economics, political, and religious ideals were exceptional. Davin had extremely little to offer to this newly established foundation. All he really had personally was that stolen Imperial shuttle, the few uniforms he had left, a blaster pistol, and those pilot and maintenance droids aboard the shuttle.

The Chiss clapped his hands together, rising up from his chair to stand beside @[member="Djonas Vile"]. His stance was of military tradition and his hand, balled into a fist, planted over his heart. "I, also, pledge my loyalty and services in the name of this Fel Dynasty. I don't have much to offer in resources or finances, but I can offer my expertise to lead Imperium fleets or manage political affairs."

Veino sat, leaning back in his chair. Interesting. Very interesting. There might be some disagreements there, but not much he could do about it. Only really in the details though. Not much else, and being fully trained in everything else sounded exceptionally good. Maybe he could actually survive things then.

"As I said, I'm in. "

Looking at the gathered group, it wasn’t a secret that Jared was feeling Fel could move worlds. And that was something. Move a few people, and good on you, move many more? That was something for the history books. Looking over to the other men, the one who was well versed and seemingly in the Force, Jared nodded. “He makes sense. My father always taught me that no matter what direction that the galaxy takes you, to remember who you are, what you stand for and who you stand beside. I’m not as well versed in the Force yet, but I do like this path and the idea we’re looking at.”

Looking between Fel and the Chiss, Jared was nodding. They did seem to have the beginnings of a wonderful world here. Or worlds, as it would be. An Empire. He got to his feet, lifting his glass as well, his frame outlined in a military pose, but obviously, things a little more lax on his ship than in Davin’s life.

There wasn’t much more to consider. “I’m in. I am sure once my ship hears the concept they may not stray too far. But you have me, for starfighters, and the Force. Wherever you can use me.”

Djonas rose from his chair and looked around at the men in the room then directly at Ronin. "I, too, pledge to you my loyalty. Until the day I lose my life, I shall serve you and only you, my Emperor." Djonas stated.

@[member="Ronin Fel"]

Other Space Kaiden

"I am honored that you all are so willing to dive into this ordeal with me." Ronin said, his face lit up with a smile before he took a step forward towards the table and reached down to a drawer that was connected to the underside. Pressing his finger to a fingerprint scanner, the old man unlocked the box. After opening the drawer, Ronin reached in and retrieved a long Imperial Knight's lightsaber that was decorated with a dazzling Electrum finish. Holding it tight in his right hand, Ronin brought the lightsaber up in front of his face before speaking "This blade belonged to Roan, the greatest of all the Fel Emperors...It has been in my family for generations and has only be touched by the hands of those within our family." stroking the beautiful hilt, Ronin looked at the saber with an almost obsessed stare "My ancestors added the finish to the hilt after his death, so that it could serve as a symbol of honor in ceremonies across the Empire. It hasn't been activated in over three hundred years...but now it shall serve as a item to signify devotion to the Empire and the devotion to do what is right." With a hiss the blade shot to life, its silver glow burning the air "It will serve as the weapon of the Imperator, the leader of the Empire. Standing here, being the first to activate this blade in centuries, I swear to serve each of you and our coming Empire until the day that I die. I will embody the force and act not for my gain, but for the gain of our citizens, our heroes and the galaxy at large."

@[member="Djonas Vile"] @[member="Jared Starchaser"] @Veino Garn @Davin

Veino dipped his head slightly in acknowledgement. This was a solemn moment. A historic moment, in fact. The future would rest upon this moment and what would occur after. He wasn't entirely sure what to say. What words did he have that could fit such a momentous occasion? So, he nodded. "And likewise, minus being Imperator and stuff." One thing he would not do, regardless of what happened, would be Imperator. Thankfully, it was highly unlikely to occur.

@[member="Ronin Fel"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom