Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I'm Not Actually A Pirate {Uriel}

UNKNOWN REGIONS:
A mercenary infiltration team has snuck aboard a starship known as King Annd's Vengeance

"Bloody hell, you gorram heathens! Can't you fix a damn holoscreen? You're a bunch of worthless shebs, I swear!" A voice yelled over the intercom, perhaps unaware of that fact, the speaker's anger directed at the person who was with them. Their voice came out in an angry drawl, perfectly fitting of a pirate captain. They sounded more masculine than feminine, but it was hard to tell over the crackling, low quality of the intercom. Regardless, it was painfully obvious that the speaker was very mad. "How am I supposed to watch my favorite show, you moron?!? Do you think I can just wave my frakking hand and suddenly pretty pictures will show up on the screen, huh? Do you? By the Gods, you're a fe-... Wait, is the intercom on?... Turn that chite off!"

The speakers cut off without warning, leaving the cargo hold of the vessel eerily quiet. A few moments later, however, faint shuffling could be heard. Then the sound of crate lids popping filled the room. But only for a second. As quietly as they could, a dozen or so men exited their containers, moving to retrieve weapons from other boxes. Each man had a serious look on his face. They knew what they were here to do- kill the Pirate Captain, capture the ship, take it back to the Mid Rim and collect the bounty. And they knew the reputation of the man they were after. He was a notorious scoundrel, the kind of person who would sell his own wife into slavery for a handful of credits. Rumors made it sound like he had done that.

But the men didn't know that their target was already dead. Nor did they know he had been replaced by a very, very bored Shi'ido who just wanted to cause some chaos...
[member="Circe Spare Account 3"]

In Umbris Potestas Est
[member="Auxius Stonewell"]

For Uriel, it had been another day. Hunt down a pirate leader, deliver his head to the local office, and generally follow through with the routine. A sigh crossed his lips as he stepped into the chilled, atmospherically controlled cargo bay along with the other mercenaries. Their job was simple enough as they exited the cargo bay, sealing the doors behind them to buy time.Hopefully none of the pirates would find out about their cargo until it was too late.

Soon, they would begin the active phase of their mission.

Within the Captain's Quarters:

"Look, Drachy, I'm telling you, if you don't get this gorram screen fixed, I'm shoving you out the air lock, alright? Cap's gotta get his daily dose of skin flicks!" The Captain, known as the Dread Keeper, reclined in his chair with a scowl. Inside him he felt a mighty need for some rum and a special sort of holo-film. Or that was how things seemed, at least. It was hard to tell what the Cap really wanted. Sometimes he did things just to push around the crew. "C'mon! I can't watch the cams either if you don't fix this chite! What if we got someone sneaking around the place? What if someone is trying to steal our stripper poles?"

The Captain liked his stripper poles (even if he never used them).

"We've got more than enough security to handle any intruders, Cap'n. I'll have this fixed in just a minute. Now please don't kill me..." Drake replied, frowning as he tried to rewire the faulty device. If Cap didn't get his shows... Well, the mechanic really, really didn't want to find out what would happen.

In the Cargo Hold:

Aldius Torrent was an ex-Imperial Soldier- kind of like Uriel. But he was a Felacatian, not a Chiss. At a moments notice he could transform into a snarling, raging beast, capable of tearing apart durasteel with his claws. In the meantime, however, he was staying in his humanoid form. A vibrosword was in his left hand, a pistol in his right. The others would follow behind him. As the oldest, most experienced mercenary, he was the one to lead the charge. During a dangerous mission like this, his expertise could be the difference between life and death. Though the others had their skills as well.

They just couldn't match his level.

"Alright men," Aldius hissed, his voice low, quiet, "we go in as quietly as we can. Take out any cameras you see. Keep to the shadows if you can. If anyone sees you, kill them as silently as possible. I don't want to be rushed unless that's the only option. Now let's get in there!" With that said the Felacatian opened the door, slipping into the dark corridor without another word.
[member="Arth'uriel'thogua"]

In Umbris Potestas Est
A nod came from Uriel as he watched the Felacatian proceed onwards, raising his rifle's bayonet to stab a camera located in the corner of the room. He had little doubt that people would come investigating as the cameras began to break - but the more time he had to proceed onwards, the better. All he had to do now was make sure his shot was responsible for the man's death, and he would be home free. Of course he had no idea that the man wasn't what they thought he was, and wasn't even a man for that matter, but that was merely something else to ponder over.

He proceeded onwards, weapon raised for the inevitable gunfight.

[member="Auxius Stonewell"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom