Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I'm gonna need some RP players

Seir'ari

Twi'lek Slaver
Might not have a Republic ship, but Sarri decked his ship out to be essentially a faction-neutral convention hall / bar. And he's technically considered to be a criminal.

Seir'ari

Twi'lek Slaver
@[member="CC-117 Canal"] Neutral, considering that while I sell slaves it's for the sake of 'preserving the Twi'lek culture' or whatever bullpoodoo I spout to get the soldiers off my left lekku.

Darth Naomi

Error 404: title-not-found
I'm in, will play a Zith. But expect me to ditch out whenever my character feels like it. And through some semi-possible method like blackhole teleportation using molecular condesor inside a ship while in hyperspace. jk, but I intend to be subtle.

P.S. Wait, if you say this is canon, then I assume nothing from this thread comes out of it? As in, if I stole something I couldn't keep it?

@[member="Tiiona"] it's as canon as anything that has been posted on this board so far. If you steal something you can use it in other threads.

Darth Naomi

Error 404: title-not-found
@[member="Voroll"] Thanks

@[member="Janus Rogo"] Gloriously, you mean? xD
I find it quite obvious the 'good guys' are intended to win this one. The trick will be to know when is the right time to leave the party.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom