Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I'm Desperate For Attention

Hello Attack Helichopper Army!, and welcome to another h2 video! In this short steps, you will be able to get a boyfriend/grillfriend for your character!

Steps for male/Attack Helicopters:

1- Get good looking avatar (Note: Goku isn't considered the most good looking avatar ever (by some crazy cat people)), or a cute one! (Note: Ask [member="Kiriko"] ).

2- Go PM someone with something more or like this: Haii, I saw your char has nice hair, and I have my saber out for you.

3- Get rejected/accepted, and go on a date. If rejected, do not persist, or restraining orders may abblige.

Steps for female/toasters:

1- Go to someone and ask if they want a girlfriend.

Steps for Forever Alones:

1- Make two chars.

2- Make em fight eachother for a girl.

3- Realize that the girl that you are fighting for, is actually you aswell.

4- Enter sad mode and cry yourself to sleep.

I hope you enjoyed reading trought this, and if you did, stay saucy!

Jsc

Disney's Princess
blow_up_the_ocean_by_yerginsnurf-d6bqjij.png

I DID NOT READ THIS THREAD! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! :D :p

Jsc

Disney's Princess
[member="Kurayami Bloodborn"]

"Just kidding! F*** the waiver! ...You're in Torque land now sucka'." ~ Mr Torque

I kinda wish we could hang this quote over the website's front page like a waiver most days. It's like saying, "Welcome to Chaos." But just more accurate.

Also,

[member="Undin Jaii Kryze"]

You get a high five. :D

[member="Aerin Kath"]

Did you know that salt mines are just myths? By BustersMythTM , there are no such things as salt mines, just salt lakes, and salt enviroments. The state of a current salt lake, is located in the Depp Core of Johnny and takes about 1-2 minutes and 1,233214312334312 seconds to form.

Much is unknown about these things, but one thing is for sure granted to be exactly as described right here, in this short and concisive post I'm making right now, which is pretty gud if I can say so, is that pigs cannot fly, except if their mass is exactly over 2043i910231239130'2140i21x the mass of their feet, which is practically possible if combined with ketchup and mayonaise, which I don't really like. But I do love some ketchup.
Do you know what's in ketchup? You guessed it, salt. Salt can be mined from mines from all over the planet or just found in your right arm when you have licked your left one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom